What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Got my Pearl Jam Tix

les amber

Juniors
Hehe > pumped up....

Melbourne Cup day at Randwick, then off to Pearl Jam that nite.. giddy giddy.

anyone else going ?

Fav pearl jam song ?

Alex28

Coach
Waiting to see what other dates are announced - I am sure they'll play Wednesday and then either Thursday or Friday in Sydney.

Fave PJ song - Corduroy :)

Alex28

Coach
I got Wednesday night tix - I got all excited and couldn't resist waiting for a 3rd show (in case it doesn't happen...)

les amber

Juniors
I am going Tuesday night, so the day will entail, a day at the races for Melbourne Cup, then off to Pearl Jam tha tevening... not a bad day at all

hows there new album better than the rest of the crap they had over the last 5 years ? yield was just awesome though

given too fly = best pearl jam song

Dunno

Juniors
Got tickets to the 2nd Brisbane show. Had to settle for seats up in the nosebleeds though:( Fave song: Yellow Ledbetter. Great song to close a show

Alex28

Coach
joel caine number 1 fan said:
hows there new album better than the rest of the crap they had over the last 5 years ? yield was just awesome though
I reckon that "Pearl Jam" is a better album than even "Yield".

Southernsaint

Staff member
I've got tickets in section 29 of the Superdome.

Fave song = State Of Love And Trust.

I saw them on their last tour of Oz, at the EntCent. I've also seen them at Wembley Arena in the UK...

Alex28

Coach
Vitalogy > Pearl Jam > Yield > No Code > Versus > Ten > Riot Act > Binaural

(Pearl Jam and Yield may change over time...tough to tell at the moment)

OVP

Coach
Fav. PJ song (albeit being a Dylan song) is Masters of War, and they werent that ARROGANT to exclude Bob either ... Eddie sung, Mike and Stone and Bob on guitar ... BEST VERSION EVER !!

Raiders Plight

Juniors
am i the only one who is less than impressed with their newest album? It sounds half arsed to me, like the 2 albums before it. I would still see them live though...

Latest posts