What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould needs a bib.

Nightstalker

Juniors
Man I cant stand Weidler!!!! That bloke is so full of it and makes up half his stories. Also whats with the hair??

Ive learned to just ignore Gould.

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Choppies said:
And the 1st Gould bashing thread of the season :lol:

I reckon we can get around 20 Gould threads this season. Cmon guys 19 to go.

only 20.

I reckon we need more than that.

eelsta

Bench
kbw said:
He is a dickhead and all he wants to do is work at the Dragons, its obvious.
I am sick of all the Ch9 commentator they are all halfwits, at least Ray Warren as dymentsia as an excuse

:( poor ray

drake

First Grade
Gould was so pro Dragons I was embarrassed.
But alongside Ray Warren's gooey lips over the Tigers it started to balance out.

j_tig

Juniors
the one thing that pissed me off the other night, it got to the point where everytime he said anything i hit the mute button! absolute tosser. good commentators add smoething to the game in the least amount of words, gus adds nothing with the maximum amount! had to laugh when he asked sterlo to confirm and agree with what hed just said and sterlo just disagreed with everything hed spent so long saying

cirque

Juniors
basically - I find the whole Channel 9 commentary team is gibberish. I prefer Foxtel (except Greg freeman) to listen.

Parra Guru

Coach
Messiah said:
Please Phil, I know you love our club... but remove your tongue from our arseholes, it is uncomfortable.

:lol: :clap:

Yeah it's no secret that Gus is a Dragons lover, but in his defence ALL of the Channel 9 commentary teams have their couple of favourites!!

Vautin is the worst with Manly and Brisbane

Steel Dragon

Bench
You think Gould has his d!ck up a few dragons butts - wait til the Roosters get a run on channel 9.

It will be nothinng but "I love brett finch" and "Ricky stuart is so hot"

And I'll be watching with the spew bucket handy.

dazza62 said:
I know this has been said a thousand times before but the man talks so much sh*t before & during a game that you have to hit the mute button.

Tonight before kickoff he raved on about how the dragons should have been there Gf day, &should have been them as premiers . bullsh*t. .i don't care how many "superstars" they have ,they were beaten by a better team in the Gf qualifer .A team who didn't crack under pressure ,hence they deserved to be there Gf day not the Dragons.

After he finished with that pile of steaming crap he started barring up looking at the players raving on how muscley& tanned they looked .
There has to be someone out there who can commantate on the footy without dribbling sh*t continuously.

Surprise #1 - Dazza62 is absolutely filthy
Surprise #2 - Involves Phil Gould
Surprise #3 - Involves the Dragons

parra pete

Referee
cirque said:
basically - I find the whole Channel 9 commentary team is gibberish. I prefer Foxtel (except Greg freeman) to listen.

I agree....Garry Freeman is a shocker . Freeman = Dead set goose