What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould says Dragons should be embarrassed.

brendothejet

First Grade
yeah we should give the points back. Did every team the bulldogs beat when they were over the cap get their two points back?

Did melbourne get the Grand Final back in 06?

Were Australia ever awarded that miracle try in France?

NO, No, No.

This is sport,. this is league. it happens.

How come whenever there is a rape or drugs or a drunken brawl Phil can write a puff piece about the game being able to rebirth itself from the ashes, but when there is a crook decision every precedent of Rugby League should be thrown out the window lest the game's death be upon us!

Gould is a c u next tuesday.

Jasdragon

Juniors
Stupidest thing I have heard in ages, thanks Vossy for highlighting it and I wish they let the Jacklyn speak as she was trying to get out what we have all been saying about the Hornby Try.

kruzin

Juniors
I honestly think ghould was taking the piss more then being serious...he really isnt that stupid..i loved ghould on the footy show tonight.

redvscotty

First Grade
i was a bit sceptical about magnay at first. HOWEVER, she and vossy are the only two with their heads screwed on. is she a permanent fixture now?

LazyDreamer

Bench
i was a bit sceptical about magnay at first. HOWEVER, she and vossy are the only two with their heads screwed on. is she a permanent fixture now?

Certainly appears that way. If Gould & Magnay keep popping up on there, they can rename it 'The Sydney Morning Herald Footy Show'.

muzby

Village Idiot
Staff member
i have absolutely no respect for phil gould ever since he sold out & starred as the mortgage beast in the wizard mortgage beast ads a few years ago..

24006966.JPG

tevoro

First Grade
And when Voss returned serve and said:
You always say what if it was the grand final? And if it was a team you coached that was playing in the GF and that happened, would you tell the ref that it wasnt a try?

He said NO! hahahaha

Godz Illa

Coach
I know Gould is passionate and can fly off the handle at times, but that was just raving lunacy. Motherf**ker's crazy. Then of course he went on and on and on and on and on, stopping only to ask Scott Caramel Prince if players found the video ref stoppage boring. My bet is that Prince was thinking: "not as boring as this rant, Phil".

Divine

Bench
lol. It's a ridiculous decision but honestly...If Gould were the coach of the Dragons team and Hornby convinced the referee to reverse the decision, as if Gould wouldn't blow up at him...

....its Bennett's call actually but Gus would never call him on itt. Expecting the captain to come out and spray a winning side...thats just:lol:

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
gould your an idiot bring back matty or atlest mario instead of that tool, why dont you go have a cry you bloody sook

Gaba

First Grade
Gould has written he would have applaud eastwood writing it was a clever move if he did grab soward and stopped him form tackling Pattern which lead to the dogs try.He wouldn't care if it found out the video ref made the wrong call in allowing the try, its a part of the game

Last edited:

St. Benny

Juniors
he said it to liven the show up abit. he could hardly contain himself when vossy and magnay went off. he has everyone talking bout he footy show today, not as dumb as people think he is

CreaghzyMark

Juniors
he said it to liven the show up abit. he could hardly contain himself when vossy and magnay went off. he has everyone talking bout he footy show today, not as dumb as people think he is

who give sa f**k if we are talking about it how many people actually watched it? they rae still down on viewers and yeah he makin people talk but i havnt watched the footy show since matty left and with him talking like that it defoo not gonna make me want to watch it any time soon

St. Benny

Juniors
that was the first time i have watched the show this year, i think vossy and gould are good on the show cause both are very opinionated and don't hold back if they don't agree

Doug2234

First Grade
Didnt take to much notice of it. Gould being Gould and causing people to talk.

As with the Johnsy cry last week it keeps his name in lights until the following week. Great PR stunts!!!

I think gus is great, love his knowledge of the game and 99%of the time tells it straight, but last night and the anzac test with the whole "his boot made the divot" darius boyd try/no try incident i deadset wanted to slap him in the face n tell him to shut the f**k up.

watatank

Coach
....its Bennett's call actually but Gus would never call him on itt. Expecting the captain to come out and spray a winning side...thats just:lol:

I'm not exactly sure what that post means but apparently my point was brought up by Voss during the show anyway

Voss: You always say what if it was the grand final? And if it was a team you coached that was playing in the GF and that happened, would you tell the ref that it wasnt a try?

He said NO! hahahaha