What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould says Dragons should be embarrassed.

vista

Juniors
Here's a another classic case of Gould saying anything just to push his own agenda. you notice that he played dumb when asked about fittler on the footy show. Get rid of him from all forms of media

Smoove_Saint

Juniors
Re: Gould says Dragons should be embarrassed.

No mention of the Dogs grotty bottle throwing fans??
I know who should be more embarrassed!

Master Rooster

Juniors
Gould said that firmly tongue in cheek. He was just stirring Vossy up.
:lol: Exactly! I can't believe people on here actually took it seriously. Just because he was talking about a Dragons player

Lighten up people. He wasn't being serious :lol:

BIKER_DRAGON

Juniors
I think Gus has changed strains with his marijuana....i think he should go back to smoking what he used to smoke.

jpaciocco91

Juniors
Won't that fat wanker ever STFU?
He bagged us when wuss Brown was in charge after the choking in '05 and now believes we should be ashamed of our win last week. That pudgy old codge should actually watch a replay of the game, and see the two tries we were denied, as well as the stupid penalties the dogs were given, such as that "shepherd" scott did. Oh well, Gus did play/coach for C*nterbury and is from the Shire. And he confessed to weighing 110/120kg on the radio a couple of weeks back and is on a diet. 'Nuff said!

Anon

Bench
We should be just as ashamed as the Bulldogs were in getting the two points against us in 2007, as the Bronco's were at winning the 2006 Premiership, as the Storm were at winning the 1999 Premiership as the Bulldogs were at winning the 1985 Premiership etc etc etc

Gaba

First Grade
Thinking about it, Gould might be trying to fire the dragons up so they can hammer the sharks, then he can go back to his old ways running stuart and the sharks down, LOL ,