What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gould

MrT

Juniors
I could make the game, so watched at home. Gould made me sick. Seriously was he wearing a Tigers jersey in the commentary box? Ryan's foot touched the line and he was willing the try to be given. When there was a hint of forward pass from Hayne in lead up to Inu try he was very vocal.

Benji forward pass also. It was deadset forward as soon as it left his hands but potato head kept denying it. Sounds like he put his life savings on Tigers tonight and if he did....SUCKED IN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nikki

Coach
How many times does he repeat himself? Repeat himself. Repeat himself. Did I say he repeats himself?

stuke

Bench
had to laugh a few times at his comments. during the second half he continually changed who he thought was going to be winning. first the Tiges had it all over us.... then Parra were going for the KO blow....followed by Parra walking and not knowing what to do with the 2 point lead.

SCoops

Juniors
Wasn't it Goose that said that we "did not deserve to be in the finals"...

Chew on that Numbnuts Gould.

Coops

WallyG

Juniors
Gould is a first class KNOB. There is always an agenda. Not sure what it was tonight, but I'm sure he was f--ked off we won

Eelectrica

Referee
I didn't think it possible, but he outdid himself. Easily his worst ever night as a commentator. I really don't want to watch if he manages an even worse job at some point. Intolerable tonight.

EELICIT

Juniors
Gould wanted the try on the sideline give just because his effort was great! Guy has no idea !

Daneel

Bench
Game just finished on tv here in qld and im dead set hoarse from yelling at that goose,

Snoochies

First Grade
I am usually one who actually likes what Gould says but tonight he deadset had a hundred on the Tigers winning.

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Gould is a first class KNOB. There is always an agenda. Not sure what it was tonight, but I'm sure he was f--ked off we won
We all know what the agenda was, he was speaking through his wallet, he absolutley smashed the Tigers at the juicy odds. I was going to start a thread about this whinging fat prick. I'm glad someone did, plus he is also pissed DA pissing of Funch was the right move after he said he had been carrying this club for 2 years. Suck on a massive hairy nutsack Gus..........

WallyG

Juniors
We all know what the agenda was, he was speaking through his wallet, he absolutley smashed the Tigers at the juicy odds. I was going to start a thread about this whinging fat prick. I'm glad someone did, plus he is also pissed DA pissing of Funch was the right move after he said he had been carrying this club for 2 years. Suck on a massive hairy nutsack Gus..........

Actually I think you're right hineyrulz. And I forgot about the whole I want to have Finch's baby thing...

Ike E Bear

Juniors
The whole commentary team (Geyer was just as bad and Johns would have been lucky to be described as balanced) were messing their pants over the Tigers all night.

It really irked me. Commentators do more harm than good, I reckon.

hindy111

Post Whore
what annoyed me was when guy droped ball when putting down and benefit of doubt given.All year he has been going you cant give that but tonight he was yeah try....
Hypocryte