What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GOULDS GOOSTERS

ByRd

First Grade
sad sad attmept. still not over your loss, trying to say because you won by more points 2 years ago makes the chooks better :lol: :lol: :lol: deadset dikhead, remind me who won when we met eachother last october, WOOOOOOOOOO

Julz

Juniors
Make you don't remember because you don't want to because what i remember it was the most terrible year for the dogs. What happened?
oh thats right they cheted over million. that will help you remember the year and than you accuse us of stealing your grandfinal? At least we know how to admit it and not act like sore losers :lol:

RB30DETT

Juniors
Julz said:
Make you don't remember because you don't want to because what i remember it was the most terrible year for the dogs. What happened?
oh thats right they cheted over million. that will help you remember the year and than you accuse us of stealing your grandfinal? At least we know how to admit it and act like sore losers :lol:

16 to 13

Cry Cry Cry.

Julz

Juniors
why should I cry you must have been through do much with da dogs.
So many people don't realize how much pain the bulldgs have gone through the years!
Poor dogs. They been barking alot ove the years and yet the memories will not be forgotten
The roosters play as team that everyone can follow in there foot steps, they have respect for them. *edit*. We know how to accept loss not act like sore losers. If people were to follow in the bulldogs foot steps they will *edit*.

Dog-E

Juniors
Julz said:
At least we know how to admit it and not act like sore losers :lol:

Apologies up front - as much as I hate the over-use of multiple smiley faces etc - if EVER there was a vidicated case for such a use - THIS statement is it!!....

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

I am truly stunned...Have you been living in the deepest, darkest regions of Irian Jaya for the last 5 months Julz!??!?!...Not sore losers??? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Youreeeeeeeeeeeeee KIDDIN'?????????

Julz

Juniors
We don't act like sore losers. LOOK AT THE EVIDENCE
who's team starts bashing up fans and throwing bottles on the field.
yeah that's right the BULLDOGS when they were geting thrashed.
so who are the sore losers=bulldogs
DO LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE SAY. GO BY THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOUR TEAM ARE SORE LOSERS. :lol: :lol:
you got no evidence to say we are :!:

ibeme

First Grade
Julz said:
DO LOOK AT WHAT PEOPLE SAY. GO BY THE EVIDENCE THAT PROVES YOUR TEAM ARE SORE LOSERS. :lol: :lol:

You're the evidence that says you are.

Your jealousy is what drew you into the Bulldogs forum, and your comments reek of being a sore loser.

Goodbye

Julz

Juniors
No You mean you or anybody else has never gone into the roosters one :?: :?:

ibeme

First Grade
The only time I've gone into the Roosters forum was to congratulate them on winning, or offer them condolences for losing.

I've never gone in their to whinge

Dog-E

Juniors
ibeme said:
Julz said:

You're the evidence that says you are.

Your jealousy is what drew you into the Bulldogs forum, and your comments reek of being a sore loser.

Goodbye

Nail. Head. BANG!

Latest posts