What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gower - I'm Staying

pantherz9103

First Grade
If he left, even I would probably tip us to be spooners or close to it. But the club won't let him leave and he shouldn't punish the supporters coz he screwed up.

panthersballboy

Juniors
Is it just me or does his manager seem like the biggest tool. Everytime I read another article there are no quotes from Gowie. It's just his manager saying he is unhappy, has health problems etc. The media should give us a direct quote from Gower or leave the story alone.

flash

Juniors
panthersballboy said:
Is it just me or does his manager seem like the biggest tool. Everytime I read another article there are no quotes from Gowie. It's just his manager saying he is unhappy, has health problems etc. The media should give us a direct quote from Gower or leave the story alone.

willet is a tosser. why do players get such fools to manage them. they just talk garbage so their player on the books can get publicity to boost their contract they can get, to boost their own cut they are taking.

He is the same idiot that shopped Anasta around to rugby for months on end, when the player in question had no intention of switching codes.

Gaz_E

Juniors
This is only rumour i must stress from the start, but people over here (UK) are suggesting Warrington are going after Gower and will have an overseas/20:20 spot available soon to get him. This comes from people who have suggested things that have happened before with regard to us (Warrington) picking up players.

The other part of this suggests the player to be released is Brent Grose (who i rate) and may well be heading in Penrith's direction. Grose is a decent enough player who's done a cracking job at wing/centre in his time here, and is twice the player Mark O'Hallaron is for sure.

As i said earlier, it is rumour but from people who've been very right before, and who are pretty well connected. As much as i'd love to see Gower in our colours, this is the wrong time for it to be happening.

The Rhino

Juniors
Gaz_E

I think you will find they are wrong this time. WHY, because Penrith will not be releasing Gower from his contract and I reckon YOU CAN BANK ON THAT.

Gaz_E

Juniors
The Rhino said:
Gaz_E

I think you will find they are wrong this time. WHY, because Penrith will not be releasing Gower from his contract and I reckon YOU CAN BANK ON THAT.

Whoa, i was only passing on info i'd heard, hence stressing it was rumour from sources that had proved very credible in the past ie, us signing Martin Gleeson, picking up Andrew Johns etc.

Hey, i've already thrown my lot in with Penrith as my NRL team, it just happens that i'm a Warrington fan over here. As much as i'd like to see him in a Wire shirt, in these circumstances it'd be very wrong.