What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Gower makes shock return

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
1. Rhys Wesser, 2. Brett Howland, 3. Luke Lewis, 4. Paul Whatuira, 5. Luke Rooney, 6. Amos Roberts, 7. Craig Gower (c) , 8. Joel Clinton, 9. Luke Priddis, 10. Martin Lang, 11. Joe Galuvao, 12. Tony Puletua, 13. Trent Waterhouse, 14. Ben Ross, 15. Frank Pritchard, 16. Shane Rodney, 17. Luke Swain.

I thought he would atleast be another week but im stoked to see him named!
Its a relief, we need him out there.

Also Shane Rodney as expected makes his return.

Craigshark

First Grade
I hope he has just been named, and then doesnt play..
Typical, every time there are good players out of a team they always make a shock return against the Sharks, just like the Broncos game, with Lockyer and Co.. Though we dominated the Broncos with all their players so hopefully we can do the same to the Panthers..
Goodluck though..

Sato

Juniors
How's it a shock return?

he said he'd be deffinatley back for the sharks game awhile back. Does noone listen?

anyway i think the dropping of ben rogers is alil rough, he played very well on debut last week, and i fell earned the 5/8 spot until preston got back.

and since we've dropped him and put amos there why isn't galea at centre with lewis and wing and howland back to pl?

2 very unfair droppings.

lainey

Juniors
I'm not shocked that Gowies back. He is the sort of player that comes back as soon as he can. I'm more shocked he didn't fight to get into last weeks team, but who's to say he didn't.

Tupac Shakur

First Grade
Well SORRY! I'm shocked. I know how tough Gower is but i thought that they wouldnt rush him back in a game like this, its not like we are in danger of missing the finals or whatever.

*Sandy*

First Grade
I'm shocked that Danny Russell is playing Centre in Premier League. Nothing Gowie does shocks me. I'm surprised to not see Presto! He looked fit to me on Friday night! :D I'm not surprised to see poor Amos being thrown into 5/8th again.

The good thing is Lewis is back and he could play a role reversal with Amos if things don't look the goods on the field. Well we hope they use that option! [-o<

choc_soldier

Coach
thuganomics said:
Im surprised they named Amos in five eight.

I think he'll do well there. Enough action to make an impact.

He's NOT a halfback. Hopefully that's the last of that.

Big Mick

Referee
I've been waiting for Amos to play 5/8, he was electrifying against the dogs when Girds went off and slotted in there with preston. It was brilliant stuff.

Big Artie

Juniors
Big Artie said:
gower wont play, russell the gimp will replace him. 8)
Not a bad call on Wednesday fellas big arties rite again U have 2 be in the know. u young pups. Predator when have u ever been rite, follow my lead and U will becum a winner boy, its all about life. :oops:

Fibroman

First Grade
You know nothing Big Artie. I bet you never laced up a boot. You probably played barbie dolls with your little sister while the other boys were outside kicking the footy around.

Big Artie

Juniors
fibro man said:
You know nothing Big Artie. I bet you never laced up a boot. You probably played barbie dolls with your little sister while the other boys were outside kicking the footy around.
Ur getting a bit repetitive Fibro, I ve seen u use this quote heaps, is that all you got I suppose U r the expert in the field of neva lacing up a boot. Next time U decide 2 ask me sum questions, try football knowledge to stimulate me little boy, U made have to resort to sum books to ask anything fair dinkum :roll:

Latest posts