What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRADE 3 RICKO

Dragon

Coach
Kaz said:
I think Hodges shouldn't have been charged, I just think it was a relex action.

Whats the point of having a 'careless' charge then?

It might not have been malicious, but it was lazy and careless, and the end result was dangerous.

What a joke.

BuffaloRules

Coach
Dragon said:
Kaz said:
I think Hodges shouldn't have been charged, I just think it was a relex action.

Whats the point of having a 'careless' charge then?

It might not have been malicious, but it was lazy and careless, and the end result was dangerous.

What a joke.

I'm glad that Hodges is playing....

He's a liability.... did nothing yesterday....

Chook

First Grade
And why the hell didn't Seargant get charged with that blantant head high on Crocker?

And yes Dog-e, thanks to Malcom Toad and his News Limited connections you cheating lot are now the toast of the News Run League. But not even Toad and his media maggots can protect you from us this Sunday. I can't wait to see what damage the "minority" of your fans cause after they lose. It'll give a whole new meaning to the phrase Trains, Planes and Automobiles :lol:

Chook.

Mr Saab

Referee
the sargent hit on crocker was with the shoulder. much like morley on stringer earlier in the yr

Dog-E

Juniors
I still didn't see what O'Donnell did...and NO-ONE watching the ch.9 coverage could have....And according again to what I have read - there IS no other footage available...??]

How can u charge someone for something no-one saw??...I mean - come on!!??

But as for the 'stories' going around...Man - I'd trust that Crocker cat about as far as I could SPIT him!....and that's all I know!! :p

And anyone that compares Ricketson's shot to either Mason's OR Price's is either A. blind B. Stupid C. All of the above - Which encapsulates nicely, your average garden-variety Roosters fan!

But out of the bunch - show me the player that clocked his victim - WITH ABSOLUTELY NO PROVOCATION TO HIMSELF, AND ABSOLUTELY NO RIGHT TO EVEN LOOK AT HIS VICTIM FUNNY - LET ALONE HIT HIM....And I will show you Cleo's Bachelor of the Year from back in about 1976...LADIES & GENTLEMEN I PRESENT TYOU - MR. LUKE RICKETSON!!!

Now back to the catwalk with you....you CAT!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol:

leaguerules

Juniors
all u guys a giving it to ricko
but i had about 10 mates over and evryone was getting excitied about the brawl and "bring back the biff"

How many u guys enjoy it. iknow u guys r going to say it was from behind but its obvious u guys dont play footy. Because if u did the golden rule is u protect your team mates esp your captain all he did was stop fien hitting freddy i think it was he didnt start throwing punch after punch it was one hit and then th ecowboys blokes came in to protect fien. "THats Rugby League, The game i love" its tough, exciting and the best game to make best mates

leaguerules

Juniors
but i had about 10 mates over and evryone was getting excitied about the brawl and "bring back the biff"

How many u guys enjoy it. iknow u guys r going to say it was from behind but its obvious u guys dont play footy. Because if u did the golden rule is u protect your team mates esp your captain all he did was stop fien hitting freddy i think it was he didnt start throwing punch after punch it was one hit and then th ecowboys blokes came in to protect fien. "THats Rugby League, The game i love" its tough, exciting and the best game to make best mates

MattJ

Juniors
leaguerules said:

please, if he wanted to protect his captain, all he had to do was get between em, or hold on to fien, and besides, all fien did was push fitler in the side of the head he didnt do anything to warrant a blind sided stiff arm across his face. I openly admit i enjoyed it when it blew up, but you cant dney that it was a low act from ricketson and it had nothing to do with trying to defend his poor defensless captain. Ricketson should get the penalty that any player from any other team in any other game woulda recieved.

TheEye

Juniors
Dog-E said:
IHow can u charge someone for something no-one saw??...I mean - come on!!??

The touchie saw it. That's all they ever needed in the past.

These days you're probably right - you need video evidence. Could create a (dangerous) precedant though in future off the ball incidents.

miccle

Bench
Ricko is just lucky he can't hit as well as Williams. The only real difference between his hit and the one Williams did was connection - he should get around 8 weeks for it I reckon. Running 20 metres across the field to hit someone? :roll: sensational.

You're soft ricko - and I hope you miss the GF, but nothing would surprise me after this weekend.

Anonymous

Juniors
@#$%T^ &*^%$ &*)(&*(*)( *&^$^&#*&() (*&^ %#*( )()* judicuary!

:evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil: :evil:

Foz

Bench
leaguerules said:

Too right.
I was one of the first to give it to Souths because they didnt come to help their player when Meli hit him. (Harrison I Think).
Bad luck Ricko you did right by your team but it was cheap.

Mighty Tiger

Bench
Generalissimo Stalin said:
What a joke nothing in it - price got off for much worse and mason not even cited - yeh the nrl or news like the former super league teams - not to mention the dogs player testing positive to cocaine and walker get's rubbed out for the same thing - yeh the dogs are the nrl favourites.

1st thing Walker announced he will retire so a suspension of course would be pointless as he won't be coming back not too mention that the dogs tested postive to inhouse testing and not NRL testing in which Walker tested positive too but hey you like missing facts like these :roll:

2nd thing if the Dogs are the NRL Favs as you think they are then why did they get there points stripped and serve penalties laid down against them for the going above the salary cap ???? :roll:

3rd thing what damage did Price cause and how much of a swing can you get whilst on lying on your side on the ground compared to standing up and putting your the full force of your body behind it ??? Not to mention Ricketson had nothing to do with the incident in question until he involved himself thats one of the main reasons why he copped a high charge IMO

Dog-E

Juniors
leaguerules said:

I have played PLENTY of footy - and what's more - until I had a very late growth spurt - I was ALWAYS the smallest player on the field....

Even so - I have NEVER felty motivated to clobber someone that wasn't looking....even when they were quite clearly ASKING for it!!

No, in fact - I think it is YOU that has neevr played footy in his luife!!...Because on the sporting field - no-one, but NO-ONE - respects a cowardly cat...Not EVEN your own team-mates!...Uness you are ateam of complete SCUMBAGS (Which IS a possiblitiy here!)

and a COWARDLZY CAT is PRECISELY what Ricketson's actions showed him to be!!

A tap on the shoulder - hey let's go son!...And he' could STILL have taken the diminuitive Fien to whoop-ass school..but no - a forearm to the face of a person who IS NOT LOOKING...is the act of a COWARD.

Fittler was standign on his own 2 feet - and had ALREADy slapped Fien back - what the F**K was it to do with Ricketson??..>STUFF ALL!

That's not BIFF - that's just common ASSAULT...An no even HALFWAY well-adjusted Footy fan wants to see THAT!!! :evil:

JK

That's not BIFF - that's just common ASSAULT...An no even HALFWAY well-adjusted Footy fan wants to see THAT!!

Amen brother!

But I would prefer ricko in the team - he offers very little. 8)

Maroubra Eel

Coach
I'm sure Ricko the cat will fight it and magically be let off. As for Hodges, he should be out also. Bunch of cats.

Latest posts