What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRADE 3 RICKO

sydraider

First Grade
And yes Dog-e, thanks to Malcom Toad and his News Limited connections you cheating lot are now the toast of the News Run League.

Heres me thinking it was the National Rooosters League!!! Thanks for clarifying that for me chook ;-)

And anyone that compares Ricketson's shot to either Mason's OR Price's is either A. blind B. Stupid C. All of the above - Which encapsulates nicely, your average garden-variety Roosters fan!

Finally someone telling it like it is!!!!!!

Ricko's hit was blatant and he went out of his way to hit fein. If he was so concerned about his captain, what was wrong with just shoving fein out of the way??

Dog-E

Juniors
Some bloody good evidence against your argument Catatonic_Omnivore

You know - I will NEVER understand why some ppl just make stuff up on these boards, to try & prove their point...when they MUST know thwey're wrong and talking crap...And it's not as if 899,999 other people didn't see FOR THEMSELVES what REALLY happened!

Just makes an even BIGGER goose out of them!??! :?

PB

Bench
Well i say Well done to the Match Review Comittee and Greg Macullum. :clap: :clap: :clap:

Looking at that charge, a grade 3, they have the sh!ts that Finch was allowed to take an early plea, and still get a down grade the other week, so they have made sure that if Ricketson tried the same thing, he could still only hope for a down grade to a grade 2 which would still rule him out next week....

:clap: :clap: :clap:

rossy

Juniors
I think it's about right, especially since he'll miss a grand final. What do you want, blood?

fish

Juniors
I think your being a bit protective there,I haven't bagged your side just giving my opinion on what I thought of the hit.He hit him when he wasn't looking and connected well and truly in the chops.Should be the same grading whether it is the first or last game of the season.

Stranger

Coach
Crocker sulking on the ground doesn't equal suspension.
That was halerious when crocker got nailed. He was like humm.. maby the cowboys have a bigger player than me :lol: :lol: :lol:

Ricko got what he deserved.

Billy Gunn

Juniors
Balmain_Boy said:
Razor said:
How the hell did O'Donnell get off.

What did he do? Crocker sulking on the ground doesn't equal suspension.

You my friend are an idiot

You all sit here saying Ricko is a cat and that's you reply to another player getting smacked in the head.

Billy

Iafeta

Referee
On what I've seen, Ricketson was lucky not to be sent. Earlier in the season, ableit to a worse degree, Williams was sent for a cowardly king hit. That, alongside the first and final minute debacle on knock ons, advantages and offsides, the Roosters can be grateful they were refereed by an absolute joke of an official.

Ricketson is a cat, through and through. GOORRRRNNNNNEEE

Anonymous

Juniors
Have to agree with the Hodges decision, he got stepped and hung an arm out. We've all seen 100s of those tackles this year, they usually get penalised but not put on report.

Worst decision is not to report Sargent for an obvious high shot.

ngunity

Juniors
Anyone know if Nathan Fien was missing a tooth in the bottom front right BEFORE Ricko smashed him unawares? He was short a tooth, or two in the post-game interview.......

If the Roosters pull another miracle escape from justice it's well and good that they have their full-strength squad in the Grand Final

Why wouldn't you want to see the two best teams go around at Full-strength?

Just because the Roosters make the Judiciary look like they're b!tch week in week out; means we get rewarded by seeing their stars turn out week after week which is good for selling sunsilk and other products genuine league fans care about 8)

As for the idiotic opinion expressed in this thread about Dogs being the NRL pin-up boys: how come the Roosters got exonerated for THEIR fans in round 3, whilst the Dogs fans earned their club a suspended 4 points..... yeah the NRL loves the Dogs.... D1ckhead

Im gald Jason Cayless didnt get cited by the touchie for that brawl after all he was back 10 metres and next to the ref and was cautioned

Latest posts