What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grammys

Godz Illa

Coach
I've just left Elton John's Grammy after party to file this thread for my Firkin buddies. Wow what a night. The Grammys are usually a joke. Of all the big pompous award ceremonies, the Grammys are always the stupidest. However this year, the academy or whoever does the voting, managed to not f**k it up completely. Of course, there were a few glaring errors, but on the whole, I'm pretty happy with the way things went. The 3 key artists for the night were:

Prince, who opened and stole the show with his brilliant performance
mypic16.jpg

with Beyonce, who grabbed 5 Grammys.

and.... OUTKAAAST, who grabbed the big one, album of the year.
mypic15.jpg

Godz Illa

Coach
She sure did. I asked her what it felt like to actually win a Grammy, she replied "The restraining order clearly states that you are not permitted within 200 metres of me."

mypic17.jpg

Congrats Kylie.

Raider_69

Post Whore
well are you just soo cool Illa :roll:
so Kylie's got a restraining order, im already in coart over stalking charges :mrgreen:
I tried to get the inside scoop, but the cops nabbed me :lol: :lol: :lol:

That Guy

Juniors
That is bullshit. Why the f**k didn't Coldplay get album of the year, they deserved it.

Raider_69

Post Whore
i dont care how old it is, Dolphins Cry should have cleaned up!!
:x :x :x :x :x :x
this is the biggest scam in history!

Latest posts