What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final (2005) Pirates Vs Raiders

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
no (lol)

Seriously, I'm trying to write an essay for Uni, but the lack of results is even more distracting than if the results actually were here

Willow

Assistant Moderator
That will send a mild panic through the ranks. Thanks R69...
Offcourse last activity doesn't include viewing the forums as a guest.

Raider_69

Post Whore
:lol: sorry mate... yea IBG informed me he had the same worry but apparently she veiws it as a guest is already well into the marking :)
so hopefully tonight some time :D not sure i can take another late night of refreashing :? lol

Willow

Assistant Moderator
Well I just got a postcard from Mystique in Hamilton Island, living it up on a referee's wage no doubt. The F7s scores are scribbled on the back in pencil. I think it says Raiders are poo or maybe its the Pirates who are poo... sorry, its too hard to make out. :cool:

greeneyed

First Grade
The waiting is difficult, buy Mystique should be given all the time needed to properly consider everything. Over to you Mystique. :)

Raider_69

Post Whore
in a completely unrelated matter
Mystique, i have your ummm.... errr laundry ready ;-) :lol:

money_bag.jpg

Manu Vatuvei

Coach
I'd just like to say, for no apparent reason, that Mystique is probably the single hottest, most intelligent, and all round awesomest person that's ever existed.