What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final 2007 - MELBOURNE def Manly 34-8 @ ANZ - NO PREMIERS*

IMO Storm needed the tough game they got against the Eels...they will be ready for the intensity this week.

Inglis is still not doing a lot and needs to get into the game more.

wittyfan

Referee
effnic said:
Admin can we not have wittyfan and lockyfan ruining this thread just wanna keep this one about rugby league.

Welcome back after your fourth banning effie.

effnic

Bench
I like it jono.

I just wanted to come on here and announce/rub it in all your faces, my mate just won the daily telegraph competition and i got woken up with the good news that i will be getting a jersey of my choice with my name on the back and get to take photos with players on the field of telstra and get to meet up with lockyer and of course the most important cat 1 tickets on the 50m line. Oh actually the most important would be the free beer and food BOOOYAAAAA!!!!! I will be able to hanlde a loss alot better with all that.

lockyno1

Post Whore
Sea_Eagles_Rock said:
I bet Michael Witt is spewing he didn't get to stay at Manly....

Bet he isn't actually. Manly are the same chance the Warriors are of winning the premiership this year!

lockyno1

Post Whore
t-ba said:
Then you should have no trouble keeping to that...Come on, do it.

For a week maybe. But I know Melbourne will win as Manly really only have Monaghan!

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
Leave your sh*te out of this thread please locky, you've ruined enough match threads in the past.

lockyno1

Post Whore
won't need to bump them..Manly are no hope..especially when the Twerp is somewhere near a starting spot!