What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final 2007 - MELBOURNE def Manly 34-8 @ ANZ - NO PREMIERS*

lockyno1

Post Whore
L'Aigle de mer Sous-marine.. vous et Viril sucera dimanche soir, allez Coope Cronk (un tel hottie)

gong_eagle

First Grade
lockyno1 said:
L'Aigle de mer Sous-marine.. vous et Viril sucera dimanche soir, allez Coope Cronk (un tel hottie)

wanker.gif

Timmah

LeagueUnlimited News Editor
Staff member
I'm growing more and more convinced Witty and Locky are the same person.

effnic

Bench
The only thing that will upset me on sunday is storm to beat us by 20+ anything under i will be fine with. When i meet lockyer on sunday im gonna tell him he has this geniused gay fan that annoys the rugby league world nearly into suicide.

Storm will be at full fitness for the final...Crossman will be on standby for Cross which is not a bad replacement.

I think Storm have it over Manly in the forwards but Watmough is a definite danger...the backlines are equal.

Panther_Daz

Staff member
I cant be bothered starting another thread on this so i'll ask here.

Does the GF ticket include Public Transport? My mate has my ticket so i havent even seen it yet, and im assuming its written on it.

Mayor_Quimby

Bench
Panther_Daz said:
I cant be bothered starting another thread on this so i'll ask here.

Does the GF ticket include Public Transport? My mate has my ticket so i havent even seen it yet, and im assuming its written on it.

yes mate - it includes public transport

_Johnsy

Referee
Timmah said:

PREMIER LEAGUE

Parramatta Eels

v
North Sydney Bears​

JERSEY FLEGG

Penrith Panthers

v

Parramatta Eels​

Timmah said:
Premier League and Jersey Flegg. Dogs likely to be Grand Finalists in both :D

Ooooops :lol:

c_eagle

Juniors
kia ora storm said:
Storm will be at full fitness for the final...Crossman will be on standby for Cross which is not a bad replacement.

I think Storm have it over Manly in the forwards but Watmough is a definite danger...the backlines are equal.
To me, it's the opposite. Our forward pack is much stronger imo but your backs are bigger and faster.

Timmah

Staff member
http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=14854

ARCHER GETS THE NOD

Tony Archer has been named referee of Sunday's Grand Final between Melbourne and Manly at Telstra Stadium.

Archer becomes the 22nd person to referee a first grade premiership grand final. It is the first major refereeing appointment for Archer and he's excited by the achievement.

Referees coach Robert Finch has also announced that Steve Chiddy and Russell Turner will be sideline officials with Bill Harrigan and Phil Cooley in the video referees box.

Timmah

Staff member
MANLY TEAM NAMED FOR GRAND FINAL

Manly's team named today for Sunday's Grand Final against Melbourne:

Sea Eagles: Brett Stewart, Michael Robertson, Steve Bell, Steve Matai, Chris Hicks, Jamie Lyon, Matt Orford (capt), Jason King, Michael Monaghan, Brent Kite, Anthony Watmough, Glenn Stewart, Luke Williamson

Interchange: Travis Burns, Glenn Hall, Mark Bryant, Steve Menzies, Matt Ballin, Jack Afamasaga, Adam Cuthbertson (three to be omitted).

http://www.leagueunlimited.com/article.php?newsid=14856

Latest posts