What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final 2012 Bulldogs v Storm

Who do you want to take it out?

• Total voters

Kazz

Juniors
go the swanniessssssssssssssssssssssssssssss - thats for your MIT's - luv ya though all the same lolol

so does this mean you want melbourne to win - those a**holes that robbed us a few years ago of all our glory???? i hope the doggies kick their ass's all the way to kingdom come with a point of no return.

I don't want either of them to win. But one of them has to and I'd rather it not be the team I have hated for my entire football supporting life.

I said it before....a lifetime of hatred outweighs a couple of years of hatred.
I honestly feel worse about one of these two evil teams becoming Premiers than I do about the Eels coming last - much worse.

This is easily the worst season ever. :(

oldmancraigy

Coach
I want the Bulldogs to take it out. Then I want them to be be done for being over the salary cap in early March and then when the Storm fans start crying about being f**ked over I can laugh at them.......

Ooh - never thought about how sweet that might be!

Problem is that the Storm are probably still rorting the cap themselves?

cv8z

Juniors
http://www.smh.com.au/rugby-league/...rtimer-marvels-at-miracle-20120924-26hli.html

I think someone needs to explain to Turvey that Des has nothing to do with it - it is all the previous coaches hard work. Steve obviously isn't close enough to the situation and doesn't have enough experience in the game to be making such a big call

You may be right
http://m.heraldsun.com.au/sport/nrl/bulldogs-three-year-revolution/story-e6frfgbo-1226484587217

Greenberg said former coach Kevin Moore, who was sacked last year, deserves credit for assembling a premiership-worthy squad during his tenure.

I voted Bulldogs and feel dirty, but this is the biggest Would You Rather Have AIDS Or Cancer Grand Final ever. Well at least since 2008, 2007 and 2006.

Eelogical

Referee
I would rather watch a b&w re-run of the 1969 ladies lawn bowls final from Oodnadatta on ABC2. Going for the Dogs because I hate Melbourne more but my my bet was on the Swans doing a Melbourne Team and the Storm doing a Sydney team.

eel01s

Bench
Those f**king cheats can go get f**ked.

#BullDogsByPlenty

I agree 100% with the first sentence, therefore I hope the dogs win. Preferably by one point to really ram it up the cheats, but also so the dogs don't think they are that great.

Snoochies

First Grade
That retirement package was a bit pathetic. They each had a 4wd but they stuck them all hidden between the crowd with flags in their face. Just let them do lap of honour ffs.

TheParraboy

Staff member
That retirement package was a bit pathetic. They each had a 4wd but they stuck them all hidden between the crowd with flags in their face. Just let them do lap of honour ffs.

yeah was dumb, Hindy coped it the most with the flags in th face.

oh well game about to start

Joshuatheeel

Staff member
Cannot go for the dogs, the 80s prevent me

My father in law a mad eels supporter just said the same.

I can't go for the storm after the salary rort - would love to see a head clash between smith and slater!!?

Latest posts