What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final 2012 Bulldogs v Storm

Who do you want to take it out?

• Total voters

hineyrulz

Post Whore
Crap game aided by the refs allowing the Storm getting away with murder the whole game. Honestly

the best thing to come out of season 2012 will be when Harrigan gets sacked as Refs boss in the next couple of weeks.
That game was handed to the storm today.

jk13

First Grade
Storm won as they had play makers who could not only set up chances but also continually apply pressure. Once Barbara was shut down the dogs had to rely on keating and co to produce the goods. Dogs had their chances but didn't hav the options to execute. I hate the storm winning but I luv watchin the dogs lose, my life is so meh right now.

Avenger

Immortal
Handed to them my arse. The Storm's defence and kicking game won them the game. f**k the dogs it's almost blasphemous to follow them in anything especially if you are an Eel.

Eels Dude

Coach
The death of Rugby League tonight. I find it hard to support the credibility of the NRL competition from now onwards after tonight's result. F**k the Storm.

Kornstar

Coach
You are kidding right?
That Kasiano penalty was as blatant as it comes. You can't go around kneeing the guy playing the ball. And the guy playing the ball did not move forward at all, Kasiano just kneed him. FFS, take off your anti-storm blinkers!

The Storm player had his leg wrapped around Kasiano, out of pure frustration Sam got pissed off! They do it all f*cking game, every game and those weak pathetic refs let them!

I suppose the soft penalties the Storm got in the first half to set up the win were all ok? There were several times the cheats could have been penalised and never were, absolutely disgraceful officiating yet again by the most inept officials out of any sporting code!!!!

The Storm player had his leg wrapped around Kasiano, out of pure frustration Sam got pissed off! They do it all f*cking game, every game and those weak pathetic refs let them!

I suppose the soft penalties the Storm got in the first half to set up the win were all ok? There were several times the cheats could have been penalised and never were, absolutely disgraceful officiating yet again by the most inept officials out of any sporting code!!!!
totally agree, it has happened all year.
Harrigan should be punted this week at the latest.

IFR33K

Coach
Handed to them my arse. The Storm's defence and kicking game won them the game. f**k the dogs it's almost blasphemous to follow them in anything especially if you are an Eel.

Agree. I don't hate anything as much as I hate the dogs.

Avenger

Immortal
Those Storm fans coming home from the Stadium would be like a bunch of Israelites going through the Gaza strip.

Parraren

Bench
So happy that the Dogs choked again. Sucked in.

Yeah I hate the Storm but I couldn't handle seeing those Dogs supporters flying flags around Sydney for another couple of months.

At the end of the day when you look at the spines of both sides the Storm always had too much class.

They shut down Barba much like they did in 2009 with Hayne. The blueprint for the game was identical. At least we made a game of it against a side $1m over the cap. The dogs were never really in it.

Latest posts