What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Day - Leagues Club to ANZ?

bartman

Immortal
Whatever you and others reckon is a good plan HJ...

I was thinking maybe 12pm LC, 1:30pm down Church St to pub near Station, 2pm-2:30pm train, for 3pm Brewery/ANZ... allows people to meet up but take their seats early if they are so inclined, or meet up on the way if the LC is inconvenient.

Parra Guru

Coach
Hey guys,

Can't meet up, have an already planned lunch commitment over in Leichhardt.

Will hopefully see you for a few afterwards!

dazeely

First Grade
is Brewery near or at the Stadium?

being my first GF attendance is it not worth attending for earlier games? (I'm guessing the answer will be no parra team playing so why bother.)

Gates Open: 11.45am
NSW Bundy Red Cup Grand Final: 12.10pm
Toyota Cup Grand Final – Storm vs West Tigers: 2.10pm
Telstra Premiership NRL Grand Final – Storm vs Eels: 5.15pm

bartman

Immortal
is Brewery near or at the Stadium?

being my first GF attendance is it not worth attending for earlier games? (I'm guessing the answer will be no parra team playing so why bother.)

Gates Open: 11.45am
NSW Bundy Red Cup Grand Final: 12.10pm
Toyota Cup Grand Final – Storm vs West Tigers: 2.10pm
Telstra Premiership NRL Grand Final – Storm vs Eels: 5.15pm
If it's your first one Daz, it might well be worth soaking in the whole day experience, and meeting up with people afterwards?

Personally, I've been to enough over the years to not need to see the two reggies games in full. But that's only because I have sat through the whole experience before, so just do what feels right...

Nikki

Coach
Freds on Church St on the way to Parra Stadium!!

Im headin in for game 1 so will catch up with you all later.

SDM

First Grade
Sounds like a goer.

Anyone know if you can park you car in the Legues club if you get there in the morning?

fish eel

Immortal
Sounds like a goer.

Anyone know if you can park you car in the Legues club if you get there in the morning?

They will most likely make it members only.

Parramatta parking tip of the day: The parking meters don't operate on Sundays.

I'm not sure I'd want my car there if we win! :lol:

That's why it's good living a walk away :cool:

ianlovesparra

Juniors
I heard they will be showing the game at the stadium on the big screen, opening the field for fans to go and watch. Is this happening or will it be on at the leagues club?

mickdo

Coach
I wont be able to drive it, but am thinking as esky full of cold ones in the boot might be a goer.

I was thinking more what might happen to it if there are a mob a celebrating Parra fans in the car park all night :lol:

SDM

First Grade
I was thinking more what might happen to it if there are a mob a celebrating Parra fans in the car park all night :lol:

Might try to put the agreed value up and encourage people to torch it:lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
Ok, so 12pm at Leagues club people at Sterlo's? f**k i'm worried about the bar lines so everyone order 4 at a time, plus we'll have to hope for seats - outside :)

Ron Jeremy

Coach
just thinking, are webetter off meeting on the Northern terrace? more room, still get grog....Leagues club will be jammed packed