What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Day - Leagues Club to ANZ?

bartman

Immortal
So do you think it would be a waste of time if out of towners headed to the leagues club at 12?
Ah, I see... I reckon before 2pm should be fine for out of town visitors, shouldn't be massively crowded. :thumn

After 2pm I reckon they'll try and feed people over to the Stadium screen and festivities, members and non-members. So I'd expect after 2 they might be stricter on who gets inside the club?

scottyeel

Bench
Ah, I see... I reckon before 2pm should be fine for out of town visitors, shouldn't be massively crowded. :thumn

After 2pm I reckon they'll try and feed people over to the Stadium screen and festivities, members and non-members. So I'd expect after 2 they might be stricter on who gets inside the club?
Oh ok, all good.
Thanks Bart.:D

bartman

Immortal
Hopefully all good...

If you can't get in at 12, go back to the car park and scream up at Sterlo's balcony, and someone will come down to sign you in :thumn.

scottyeel

Bench
Hopefully all good...

If you can't get in at 12, go back to the car park and scream up at Sterlo's balcony, and someone will come down to sign you in :thumn.
:lol:You will probably all be saying "who's that dickhead yelling at us before giving me a beer shower".:lol:

Suitman

Post Whore
Just a guess, but I'd say members only with the crowd expected.

The Stadium from 2pm is open invite, and the club plans (in ParraAds thread) say that the players will be appearing in the Stadium at 10pm, with no public appearance inside the club.

To me all that spells members only inside the Club, and all-comers and the main focus on the Stadium.

Given the likely turnout, I think you know the answer to that one...

Well, this is my issue.
I have 10 Kiwis coming along.
I'd love to go to the club, but if they can't get in, It will change my plans.

Maybe I'll just herd them to the brewery, then I'll come to Parra Leagues, and then meet them back at the brewery when we return.

It's now all falling into place. :D

Suity

Suitman

Post Whore
Get to central, point to their train, wave goodbye and jump on the train that alights at Parra :)

Mate that's pretty much what might be happening.

They are staying in town, and I'm staying at a hotel near the airport on Saturday night, so it will be dropped off there on Sunday morning head to the station with them, and then me heads to Parra.

Suity

bartman

Immortal
They can mind us some seats at the Brewery... ;-)

Random Patron: Is anyone sitting there mate?
One of Suity's 10 Kiwis: Sorry bro, et's reserved.
RP: But you can't reserve all of those seats? Who are they for?
Kiwi: De whole Blue en Gold Army's coming later on bro! Hev some respect.

Hellsy

Immortal
I too have Kiwi's coming over!!! :lol:
4 in total. And I am usually at their mercy on game day, I only see them once a year so whatever they want to do is what I'll be doing.

Suitman

Post Whore
I too have Kiwi's coming over!!! :lol:
4 in total. And I am usually at their mercy on game day, I only see them once a year so whatever they want to do is what I'll be doing.

That's what I do every year, as they come out every year.
This year, they can fend for themselves.
I'll see them when I sit down to watch the game.

Suity

pertheel

Juniors
I would be up for this. First GF in Australia (10+ in UK) if you'll accept a Pom of course - and one from Perth at that ;-)

Latest posts