What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Day program?

Fitz

Juniors
That link leaves out who is playing the NSW cup final..its Balmain and someone I think.

bartman

Immortal
From the link:

More than 80,000 screaming fans will also have their chance to be part of the festivities in a giant Mexican wave to be conducted by an Australian Army Black Hawk helicopter.

Sounds ominous... better make sure we stand and sit at the right time :lol:

Ron Jeremy

Coach
get to the Leagues club ffs! f**k the pre game stuff, more excitment seeing me drunk!!! man i'm white hot!

Raudonikis

Juniors
yeah can hardley wait to meet ya ron...seriously..well sort of.will u buy me a schooner or you like me to get u one?

Gronk

Staff member
Thanks for the link though Fitz!

Wolfmother and the script. FMD.

Harsh Fish. FMD you'd prefer a couple of 60 year olds like Farnsy from the AFL gig ? I say good on them in getting WM and Irish band The Script - Ok they are a little too Maroon5 for me - but you could do muccccch worse IMHO.

fish eel

Immortal
yeah, unfortunately Wilco weren't available at the time..lol

they'd have been perfect.....

Harsh Fish. FMD you'd prefer a couple of 60 year olds like Farnsy from the AFL gig ? I say good on them in getting WM and Irish band The Script - Ok they are a little too Maroon5 for me - but you could do muccccch worse IMHO.

each to their own Gronk.

Seriously instead of wolfmother they could just whack a zeppelin cd on.

distortedchaos

Juniors
Tbh I thought the AFL pre game stuff was great - Barnsey, Farnsey, and Seymoursey (had to do it) were all great. Appeals to a much wider audience than Wolfmother do, they played classic aussie rock songs, it wasn't a wank etc.

The AFL really has it over the NRL in this regard imo, and have for years from what I can remember.

Surely Wolfmother could just bust out a couple of Zeppelin covers?!?!?

Wait.....they're NOT a cover band?:sarcasm:

Angry_eel

First Grade
NRL really haven't got a clue. I would like artists from a few different genres.

Last edited:

Latest posts