What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final entertainment suggestions

The Preacher

First Grade
Jon English in his old Parra jumper, singing from the top of a scaffold stage.
That's Entertainment !!!

PARRA_FAN

Coach
Knightmare said:
Even better- 1 lucky male spectator has their ticket number announced and they get to come up on stage and join in. Afterwards they probably wouldn't leave their bedroom for weeks! :lol:

:lol: :crazy:

Who'd wouldnt be that bloke? Lukiest man alive.

I like the idea of the mascots having a race, or even a match.

magpie_man

Juniors
the NRL should look at getting any of these as the gf band:

INXS
Eskimo Joe
The Living End
After The Fall

The Preacher

First Grade
Choppies said:
Do the baloons float out before or after it smashes?

It's all in the timing, just as the first wall collapses, the baloons begin to cascade toward the playing surface, and the last baloon is timed to hit the ground just as the whole f**king thing falls apart. It's all in the timing.:lol:

PARRA_FAN

Coach
bring back Pete Murray and Billy Idol, and get Billy to pull the plug while Pete's playing.

INXS would be good.

Shaun Hewitt

First Grade
mattyg said:
do you reckon they could organise a firing squad on the 10m line and the cWo lined up on the goal line?

Best idea yet!

Seriously though, im all in favour of the goal kicking comp.

Wouldnt mind a band (dunno which) playing songs like "Winner Take All", "Don't Stop Me Now" and "I get knocked down" or some songs similar.

IanG

Coach
Bring Barnsey and Meat Loaf back. And make sure that people watching on TV can see it. None of this Fatty and CO banging on about nothing. And don't pull the plug like they did with Billy Idol

Jizmizm

Juniors
Whats wrong with Pete Murray? :p

I reckon hes good, but a more 'upbeat' type of band / singer should be on imo, get the crowd pumped

Cobra Kai

Juniors
Jennifer Hawkins and Natalie Gruzlewski should have a bikini wrestling contest with the winner having to kiss the loser. The loser would then have to kiss the winner.