What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Entertainment

horrie hastings

First Grade
Even though this was a joke, I actually saw Diesel about 3 weeks ago and can honestly say he is one of the most underrated performs in the country and his an amazing guitarist. Not that I would recommend him for the grand final.

I saw Diesel when he performed with Chrissie Amphlett and the Baby Animals at the State Theatre quite a few years back, really only went because I knew it would be the last chance I would have to see Chrissie perform live, have to admit I really enjoyed Diesels performance too.

Life's Good

Coach
I saw Diesel when he performed with Chrissie Amphlett and the Baby Animals at the State Theatre quite a few years back, really only went because I knew it would be the last chance I would have to see Chrissie perform live, have to admit I really enjoyed Diesels performance too.
I had a big crush on Susie DeMarchi(spelling)when the Baby Animals were first in the charts.

Barkley

Bench
Well I enjoyed it...well done NRL for getting someone popular, current and political. Even though the political aspect was unplanned.

Iafeta

Referee
Great show. For the old fogies on Talkback who bagged the NRL and showed their ignorance in regards to Macklemore, always been a good act and put on a great pre show. The wife hates that type of music but she loved that performance.

carcharias

Immortal
I thought it was shit

It was lame teenage girl type music

He didn't make one mention of popping a cap in anyone's arse.

As far a rap it was about as soft as you can get.
Utter shyte
Ricki lee had more balls

Latest posts