What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Entertainment

insert.pause

First Grade
Even the telegraph is saying Pearl Jam is unlikely, sounds like a bs rumour made up the foxfooty Victorian who wrote the story.

Nice Beaver

First Grade
There was another rumour last week that it was the Foo Fighters.

You just know its going to be 1927 and The Whitlams.......

insert.pause

First Grade
There was another rumour last week that it was the Foo Fighters.

You just know its going to be 1927 and The Whitlams.......
The telegraph were plugging Lionel Ritchie!

From Pearl Jam to Lionel Ritchie in a week, come grand final day we are all going to wish we were Chris Cornell...

Nice Beaver

First Grade
The telegraph were plugging Lionel Ritchie!

From Pearl Jam to Lionel Ritchie in a week, come grand final day we are all going to wish we were Chris Cornell...

Oh f*ck me.

If its Lionel Ritchie I could not think of a better demonstration of Todd Greenberg's reign as CEO.

El Diablo

Post Whore
Oh f*ck me.

If its Lionel Ritchie I could not think of a better demonstration of Todd Greenberg's reign as CEO.
don't fret

http://www.dailytelegraph.com.au/sp...h/news-story/a78ccb929adb7d4f82258f60041e6dea

WHO SHOULD SERENADE GF?

PEARL Jam was mooted as the entertainment on NRL grand final day last week when the AFL confirmed The Killers would play at the MCG.

While Eddie Vedder and his buds are unlikely to play at ANZ Stadium, maybe the NRL can put the feelers out to Lionel Ritchie.

While at The Star this week, we couldn’t help but notice the Hello crooner was playing on October 3, two days after our GF.

Carayannis wants Taylor Swift, but Nicolussi is Team Katy.

The DT are basically spinning shit like we are.

In some office, they're debating the merits and feasibility of the Nikki Webster sao, Delta pole dance.

DT spins shit about Pearl Jam for NRL GF.
Days later reality sets in after pages of debate and NRL 360 discussion.
DT spins shit about NRL not getting Pearl Jam for NRL GF.

Not once has anyone at NRLHQ ever suggested Pearl Jam for NRL GF...but that doesn't seem to matter

Barkley

Bench
I'd get Shannon Noll to sing covers of Aussie pub rock anthems. Last I saw he was lip syncing Radio Rentals ads. He wouldn't cost much more than some free piss and a few pies.

Even if he was shite at least it didn't cost a fortune.

Latest posts