What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Entertainment

Incorrect

Coach
They should get Maddison Avenue. Anyone who remembers their Live performance at the ARIA's will tell how good that sheila sounded without studio wizardry....

Failing that - just get Jon Toogood and the boys from Shihad to belt out some of their trademark "bug ruffs" to warm the crowd up...

gUt

Coach
So far this is LU's suggested line up for GF entertainment:

Jessica Yates wandering on to wave at us and play wobble-board while Khamal covers Rolf Harris
A melange of shit house Australian acts - Rogue Traders, Madison Avenue (with no autotune), Missy Higgins, the Veronicas and then Rogue Traders again
Mike Tyson and Mundine in a gloves-on masturbation competition
Julie Anthony singing the national anthem backed up by Steel Panther and their dildo solo

f**k yes that would be pretty sweet

Nice Beaver

First Grade

Jessica Yates wandering on to wave at us and play wobble-board while Khamal covers Rolf Harris
A melange of shit house Australian acts - Rogue Traders, Madison Avenue (with no autotune), Missy Higgins, the Veronicas and then Rogue Traders again
Julie Anthony singing the national anthem backed up by Steel Panther and their dildo solo

I think you'll find that Jessica Yates is doing so topless.

............aaaaand spent.

El Diablo

Post Whore

i reckon if we also had Nikki Webster swinging from cables singing Stawberry Kisses while Tyson and Mundine played soggy SAO then it would be f**king awesome

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Want music? Go to a concert....

I hate this part of GF day.....

Why even sign the anthem? Australia is not playing...

Games for Australia and ANZAC day should be the only time.

I would much rather a bunch of kids playing Rugby League....

Musicians lower than wingers, just above VFL players.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Never took you for one to be anti the Deaf community.................
I do not understand this....

My father is deaf.

Do we want lip readers to know the song...

Please explain...

I have excellent hearing. hence music is just shyte noise, much like a train passing or traffic.

I do not understand this....

My father is deaf.

Do we want lip readers to know the song...

Please explain...

I have excellent hearing. hence music is just shyte noise, much like a train passing or traffic.

I dont think he was having a shot at you. Just your typo.

gUt

Coach
Mr Angry has always been weirdly consistent with his hatred of Music.

But then again being an Australian and forced to listen to the mostly second rate shit we call Australian music, it's probably not that weird.

Mr Angry

Not a Referee
Mr Angry has always been weirdly consistent with his hatred of Music.
Musicians, not music.....I love classical music, they where never looked at like people who could advance the human experience,

No Brittney Spears, MC Hammer, they are worth more than chinese farmer, who makes the best rice.

But then again being an Australian and forced to listen to the mostly second rate shit we call Australian music, it's probably not that weird.
Now I feel like a VFL fan, crap game, played by would be musicians....

Get a real job.

Music is a hobby, like playing with lego.