What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

Can we please bring Timmy Trumpet back. Sure the music will be shit but at least we can all call him Rusty Trombone again and the matchday thread will be fun.

Also we need more Matt Nable dramatic readings.

AC/DC

Lets not f**k around...

Yeah nah and here is all the reasoning you need…

They got rid of the bands cause they were too sucky.

I DJ at niteclubs, and everytime theres a band on, you wont believe the amount of people that request 4 the band 2 stop playing and put the DJ back on. So many people tell me, "just start playing over the top of them and they will stop, a DJs music is much better than this live crap".

snickers007

Juniors
Have just had a browse of Ticketek and Ticketmaster to see who is touring around this time.

Aussie Acts
Amy Shark
Cold Chisel
Empire of the Sun
Frenzal Rhomb
Spiderbait
The Whitlams

International Acts
Busta Rhymes
Kim Wilde
Ne-Yo
Olivia Rodrigo
Public Enemy
UB40

Most of the Aussie acts have already performed at a GF in recent memory, and none of the international acts really fit the profile.

Grinspoon are also touring - but they'll be in North QLD the day before and after the GF, so they're out.
And the big one, Belinda Carlisle is also touring, but she's got another gig on that night in Brisbane.
Pearl Jam aren't in town until mid November, and will still be touring Canada in early October.

So unless the NRL go the AFL route and fly someone in just for the GF, I have no f**king idea who it will be.

Have just had a browse of Ticketek and Ticketmaster to see who is touring around this time.

Aussie Acts
Amy Shark
Cold Chisel
Empire of the Sun
Frenzal Rhomb
Spiderbait
The Whitlams

International Acts
Busta Rhymes
Kim Wilde
Ne-Yo
Olivia Rodrigo
Public Enemy
UB40

Most of the Aussie acts have already performed at a GF in recent memory, and none of the international acts really fit the profile.

Grinspoon are also touring - but they'll be in North QLD the day before and after the GF, so they're out.
And the big one, Belinda Carlisle is also touring, but she's got another gig on that night in Brisbane.
Pearl Jam aren't in town until mid November, and will still be touring Canada in early October.

So unless the NRL go the AFL route and fly someone in just for the GF, I have no f**king idea who it will be.

You know it’s gotta be Clint Dogg featuring Public Enemy.

i0Nic

Juniors
It’s gonna be the Whitlams or Amy Shark that’s about the level of star power the NRL usually goes for for these things.

Latest posts