What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final entertainment

Nuke

Staff member
The one thing worse than seeing a live performance of someone DJing is someone miming to DJ, such as this kid did tonight in the middle of his pre-game set. Randomly went down to a mix deck and started fiddling with dials and knobs then went continued doing whatever he was doing before. The sound never changed. His fiddling did bugger all except look like he was some DJ.

i0Nic

Juniors
I thought kid Laroi was good but the production around him could’ve been improved. On tv there was too much smoke. I hear it went down well with the gen Z crowd which was the aim anyway.

Jetka100

Juniors
Does anyone seriously remember the pre game entertainment, 5 minutes after it is finished? Don’t think anyone is still talking about Katy Perry, just the shitty performance from the Swans.

I thought kid Laroi was good but the production around him could’ve been improved. On tv there was too much smoke. I hear it went down well with the gen Z crowd which was the aim anyway.
This. NRL got it bang on the money. Katy Perry appealed to middle aged mums that still go to male strip shows and won’t be AFL converts

Latest posts