What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final - Panthers vs Rabbitohs: Sunday 3rd October 7:30pm @Suncorp Stadium

murraymob

Coach
No, I run your club down at your forum, the gf forum, here, at home and the eels. But I’m ready to spread my wings if you keep fibbing.

Ask your management to stand up for victims of sex crimes and do something about the hate and contempt a lot of people have for the Panthers these days.

You and Socky are deeply ashamed of your club, that’s why you are on tsp watch.
Wrong you have no idea and keep keep bringing up May .you forget to say the club stood him down at the time .so they did take action .he has been through the courts .you would do better to focus on the problems that are deep in tiger town

Wrong you have no idea and keep keep bringing up May .you forget to say the club stood him down at the time .so they did take action .he has been through the courts .you would do better to focus on the problems that are deep in tiger town
Stood him down and then when he brung it all up again recently they said nothing.

They all went for a ride on the water ski thing at Panthers.

They are bad and most of all cowardly people those Panthers bosses.

If Nate is involved in any illegal activity placing lives at the risk at the gf and whole state of qld, he may have hurt game and it’s best to take his ccm off of him as punishment.

Auction it off and give cash to people who family member died from COVID. Be a help and contribute .

Club needs to step up and not be club kenty says it is.

Last edited:

murraymob

Coach
S
Stood him down and then when he brung it all up again recently they said nothing.

They all went for a ride on the water ski thing at Panthers.

They are bad and most of all cowardly people those Panthers bosses.

If Nate is involved in any illegal activity placing lives at the risk at the gf and whole state of qld, he may have hurt game and it’s best to take his ccm off of him as punishment.

Auction it off and give cash to people who family member died from COVID.
what are you accusing him off put it up plain and simple or find another crusade as for you claiming me and socky are ashamed to be panthers never .i bought the nrl panther jersey $2000 shorts shirt $200 proud to be a panther and look forward to playing the bunnies in next years grand final both of us will be there again
As this is the bunnies forum I will leave it there and congratulate the bunnies on a great year

Last edited:

soc123_au

Staff member
So you stand by your managements head-in-the-sand response?

The contempt and disrespect grows daily for the Panthers and your bosses sit there like stunned mullets fidgeting.

They didn’t even throw Tyrone under the bus.

They didn’t stand up for the victim and they don’t stand for anything.

Selfish grubs. I wouldn’t let one in my house.
So the Tigers signing BJ was fine?

I'm done now. Apologies to the Souths fans for derailing another thread.

They came down to bash me and as you bunnies fans saw, I responded and saw them both off. Two of them on one. f**k that.

They did not even address my submissions.

They may have won the gf, but they sure as hell will never beat me standing up for the victim of that piece of shits sex crime or calling out the cowardice of panther bosses.

Thank you for having me, I now return you to regular bunny programming.

Sir Don

Juniors
ive been reading the coments from you guys here about the GF and i noticed that most of you think you were robbed and were stiff about not winning but the fact remains you never led the game you only ever caught up ....you were only playing catch up so how were you robbed or stiff