What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Preview

Funky Munky

Juniors
Parramatta%20Eels.jpg
V
thumb-92311.jpg

TEAMS:

Eels:
Jarryd Hayne
Luke Burt
Krisnan Inu
Joel Reddy
Eric Grothe
Daniel Mortimer
Jeff Robson
Nathan Cayless
Matthew Keating
Fuifui Moimoi
Nathan Hindmarsh
Ben Smith
Todd Lowrie
Kevin Kingston
Feleti Mateo
Tim Mannah
Joe Galuvao

Storms:
Billy Slater
Steve Turner
Will Chambers
Greg Inglis
Dane Nielsen
Brett Finch
Cooper Cronk
Aiden Tolman
Cameron Smith
Brett White
Adam Blair
Ryan Hoffman
Dallas Johnson

It has been a long 12 months for these 2 teams. neither of them have played in a grand final and the eels were labelled certain wooden spooners until round 21.

for the storm it is a different prospect. another grand final marks their 4th in a row and a chance to set an nrl record with consecutive grand finals. for cooper cronk, he has the chance to be one of the greatest half backs in the history of grand finals, looking for his 800th kicking meter

pentultimately, it will come down to the battle of hayne v slater. whoever is safer under the high ball will win the game and thus winning the nrl telstra championship.

i persaonlly dont like the eels but just want a great game. MAY THE BATTLE COMMENCE.

Last edited:
mate you have just commited my pet hate!!!! :crazy:

we are the melbourne storm, not the melbourne storms! its like saying chineases, it sounds off and yes i have no spelling haha :sarcasm:

Trojan

Juniors
This "preview" is 4 sentences long.

I am pretty sure a preview worthy of a journalist might need a few more than 4 sentences. (Just because you put fullstops in places that aren't necessary doesn't mean that you have more than 4 sentences!)

This game IMO comes down to a lot more than Slater V Hayne. The two teams play completely different games. It will probably be won and lost in the coaches box.

i persaonlly dont like the eels but just want a great game. MAY THE BATTLE COMMENCE.

Despite the glaring spelling mistake, and lack of proper "Capitilisation" and appropriate punctuation to break up your sentence; the best part I love about your "journalistic dream" is how objective you are going to be.

Also, on other threads you have been talking up how you can't wait to see the "Eels get flogged" etc., etc . . .

But wait . . . now you are after a "great game", so you can't be seen to really be in control of the facts either.

Good luck with it all champ!

***MH***

Bench
Can we please leave the team lists and match previews to the professional posters here on LU?

Goddo

Bench
Yeah doesn't Timmah normally do that work?... mods, delete this thead... double post

Sir Biffo

Bench
Some posters are reasonably funny with their attempts at getting reactions from people by posting inane threads with stupid claims.

Funky Munky is not one of those posters.