What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GRAND FINAL: SHARKS vs.

Mr Sharkie

Juniors
Ok so I know you don't win finals spots in April and that this is probably jumping the gun but given there is no game this week I figure we can get creative.

I reckon the obvious answer is to say the Illawarra androtop-ons but personally I'd love to see us cream Manly in the Grand Final. Especially if Galloway scored the winning try in the dying moments. Re-write the wrongs of the 70's and 2005 in one beautiful poetic movement that brings everyone on the Northern Beaches to their knees (#$*& off to Union) and everyone in the Shire to their feet!

Wadda ya reckon?

Shark

Bench
Mr Sharkie said:
...you don't win finals spots in April and that this is probably jumping the gun...

Um...No. It IS jumping the gun. :shock:

WWWWAAAAYYYYYYY too warm and fuzzly wuzzly Mr Sharkie.

Go back to sleep and have a real wet dream, not one about us beating 'androtop-ons' (whatever they may be) or avenging the wrongs committed unto Keithy. :lol:

millersnose

Post Whore
shouldnt we wait and see if we make the finals before speculating on who we beat in the grand finl? :lol:

The Popper

Bench
I was just discussing this very topic the other day, Mr. Sharkie.....another Cronulla v Manly GF. The perfect way to go would be if we won on a bad refereeing decision and let those bustards spew for quarter a century too...to see what it's like. :evil: Tit for tat! Only difference is it woulda/shoulda been our first.

andrew flap

Bench
for sentimetal reasons, Manly. And I'd rather it not be on the back a poor refereeing decision. Anyone will do though.

carcharias

Immortal
I was a bit too young to remember the Manly finals so I'll say the merged Illawarra teams.

That would be the sweetest of sweet victory's ever.

It won't happen this year, they're crap and will still be on 2 points come Monday morning.

PJ

First Grade
doesn't matter who we play as we will cream them.

2005 it is our destiny I have foreseen it

Now where have I heard that before...

I know, Bay 9 at the last game of the year at home in 02 :D

Weren't right then, hope you are now.

black_dot

Juniors
I would love to meet the dragons and smash em. BUt I have a feeling if we make the GF this year that we will be meeting the storm or the cowboys.

Good for us in that most of sydney would be in our camp willing us over the line ........umm but then again that would be a huge amount of pressure to break the duck and the focus on the boys would be huge the week leading up.............perhaps it would be better to face the roosters or bulldogs and we rank outsiders, we have always won our best matches when given no hope, favorites isn't a tag the sharkies carry well......Oh dear, the speculation !

Foz

Bench
I dont want to meet Slappy Joe Happy's mob in the Grand Final for one simple reason.
It would mean they win another game.

millersnose

Post Whore
this thread has to go down as the shark equivalent of the infamous "we are the benchmark" post by a dragons troll after they won 3 games in a row last year

Foz

Bench
millersnose said:
this thread has to go down as the shark equivalent of the infamous "we are the benchmark" post by a dragons troll after they won 3 games in a row last year

Yeh but we have more chance of fullfilling it than they did.

Latest posts