What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand Final Tickets

tickets should go on sale the monday of the grandfinal - season ticket holders of the clubs involved on monday and be able to purchase upto 4 tickets per season ticket then to the general public from tuesday - this will stop scalping as the prices being asked for tickets for those that do not want them is a disgrace.

those wanting to go whose teams are not in the gf then have the chance on tuesday to buy tickets

Why? If people are prepared to buy their tickets several months in advance - surely they are big fans of league, very interested in the grand final, have faith in their team or some combination of those qualities. They seem like great people to have at the final to me.

Perhaps some more tickets should be made available for the season ticket holders of the two participating teams. But why should those fans who are keen enough to buy their tickets in July or whenever they were released be turned back by the NRL?

Southernsaint

Staff member
Roosterbooster, you can have my ticket for $10,000.00 :lol: :lol: :lol:

If you were that "loyal" you would've bought them during the season...

Kingytek

Juniors
My missus bought my tix as gifts about 10 weeks ago knowing the dogs would make it, so im flying down from bris to be there. I cant wait!

Latest posts