What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Fangs

Coach
One thing I'll say about the storm is even vs the Roosters they got a try off a blatant knock on when the score was 24 - 18 and the Roosters had gained momentum. Doesn't mean much for us but the storms defence is clearly there for the taking.

They are comfortably second to our defence.

They can be very soft at times and lack experience in grand finals across the team. We fire up the blowtorch and they'll melt. The Storm can try the same on us but it won't be nearly as weathering.

In 2008 I got married, Melbourne was minor premiers, but lost the GF.
8 years later I had my 1st child, Melbourne won the minor premiers, but lost the GF to a team that came in the comp in 1967. Sydney Swans also won the minor premiers, but got pumped in the GF.
Another 8 years later we are having our second child, Melbourne won the minor premiers and play a team that came in 1967, Sydney Swans won the Minor Premiers but got pumped yesterday too.

So on that we should win 😜