What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grand final

Should I make an early prediction?

• Total voters

Fangs

Coach
One thing I'll say about the storm is even vs the Roosters they got a try off a blatant knock on when the score was 24 - 18 and the Roosters had gained momentum. Doesn't mean much for us but the storms defence is clearly there for the taking.

They are comfortably second to our defence.

They can be very soft at times and lack experience in grand finals across the team. We fire up the blowtorch and they'll melt. The Storm can try the same on us but it won't be nearly as weathering.

In 2008 I got married, Melbourne was minor premiers, but lost the GF.
8 years later I had my 1st child, Melbourne won the minor premiers, but lost the GF to a team that came in the comp in 1967. Sydney Swans also won the minor premiers, but got pumped in the GF.
Another 8 years later we are having our second child, Melbourne won the minor premiers and play a team that came in 1967, Sydney Swans won the Minor Premiers but got pumped yesterday too.

So on that we should win 😜

WestyLife

First Grade
In 2008 I got married, Melbourne was minor premiers, but lost the GF.
8 years later I had my 1st child, Melbourne won the minor premiers, but lost the GF to a team that came in the comp in 1967. Sydney Swans also won the minor premiers, but got pumped in the GF.
Another 8 years later we are having our second child, Melbourne won the minor premiers and play a team that came in 1967, Sydney Swans won the Minor Premiers but got pumped yesterday too.

So on that we should win 😜

This is scientific evidence fyi

mxlegend99

Referee
Why the hate for Kenny? He made 47 tackles and only missed 2. Some of his defence was brutal and inspiring. He made 0 errors and was unlucky to have the one penalty blown against him. His service was good, he ran when needed. What more do you want from him!
His service was f**king shocking. He had numerous passes that were so bad you can't even tell who he was trying to pass it to.

He can put hits on. When he doesn't try to get creative and does his job he is solid. But last night he overplayed his hand.

Iamback

Coach
His service was f**king shocking. He had numerous passes that were so bad you can't even tell who he was trying to pass it to.

He can put hits on. When he doesn't try to get creative and does his job he is solid. But last night he overplayed his hand.

That is it. Look at the down town penalty Fish gave away, He caught a pass from the Hooker. Shows how bad the pass was

chrisD

Coach
Yeah Smith out wide is not a good strategy. Guyer should have been playing when a backrower wasn't fit and we shouldn't be in this position. Hopefully Sorro plays.

Girds89

Bench
Casey has to be 18th man.

If we get a hia in the forwards from an illegal shot we have bench cover.

If we cop a cat1 hia in the back from from an illegal shot casey comes straight in