What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grandpa Reddy and Goodwin and dumb Grant

Wow this is bloody hilarious
R20 once again you have made a huge fool of yourself and your the ultimate hypocrite
More so now then bagging us for not tipping souths then actually doing it several times
Remind me never to go to war with you,your form would shoot your own in the back as they advance out of the trenches
Great stuff Diego

rabbitohs95

Bench
Hahaha too good. Although I've gotta admit people do change their minds, I know I have plenty with some of our players. Still a good laugh.

Rabbits20

Immortal
R20 criticising a player- passion.
Anyone else criticising a player- hater.

Is their a single player souths player you haven't hated at some point r20?
Well from your posts you are a Goodwin and Cook hater.

SOUTHS Pride also picked that up as well. So I'm not the only one.

As I said in another thread you keep giving your view and I'll keep giving mine.

The way you spoke Cam up was hilarious. You weren't the only one to do so but the fact you Diego were speaking up Cam as a possible future captain for us was laughable.

I was laughing so hard.

DiegoNT

First Grade

As I said in another thread you keep giving your view and I'll keep giving mine.

The way you spoke Cam up was hilarious. You weren't the only one to do so but the fact you Diego were speaking up Cam as a possible future captain for us was laughable.

I was laughing so hard.
You only have 2 players who i supposedly 'hate'. I make no secret that i don't rate Goodwin as a good player. I've always maintained that he has big problems defensively and doesn't offer much in attack. But I've always said that I've respected the way he puts his head down and does the shit work. As for cook, while a few in here seemingly want to line up to blow him off they think he is so good, in my opinion i think he still just a back up player. He's Career up until this point, and the fact that we've gone out and signed the NSW hooker kinda of points to that being the case. I talk about these players when the topic of them comes up in threads, I've never actually started a thread purely to hate on and say how useless they are. That's what you've done on numerous occasions for many players including Goodwin himself!. And mostly your attacks on these players go along the lines of ' ahh derrrr dey r duds' and 'I'm a troof tellah, ask (insert boredline geniuss name here) they know what I'm talking about'.
Yea i talked up Cam mcinnes. He has the potential to be a good player. Dragons certainly think so as they recruited him to be in first grade. The fact that he was both a South sydney under 20s and junior kangaroos captain shows that real football people, with experience and knowledge, rate his leadership qualities. I apologize for taking their advice over a woolies checkout chick. A checkout chick that both attacks people for not rating player like goodwin, while also creating threads about how useless he is. A bloke that has a cry and calls people nasty names when they tipped against souths, but later tipped against souths himself. A bloke that spews on about loyalty while speaking nastly about any souths player that has a bad game

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
I was just riled up in passion.[/QUOTE

I was laughing so hard.

oi R20....Australian captain too wasn""t it said as well if my memory serves me right??....Shadow...

foreverinourshadow

First Grade
Spot on Shadow.

That's exactly what was said!!!!!

oi R20....Australian captain too wasn""t it said as well if my memory serves me right??......
im having a good ol giggle over here about mcturtle, stmerge and the dont knowers will soon see that dud mcturtle is just that a dud mcturtle;)...Shadow...