What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Grant Wooden

Cowboy Fan

Juniors
# 8 if anything Newcastle would be harming the QRL, they are taking the players out and not putting anything back in (unless they have a junior club in Queensland which i doubt with there cash flow problems). So i don't understand your arguement.

And if the Knights have been helping the development of the QRL then the Cowboys and Broncos have been helping in the development of the Premier League competition.

Cheers

gullsfan

Juniors
Not positive of his origins (has a slight tinge of bushy in his accent) but Grant Wooden came to Wynnum via the NSW central coast (Avoca?) and Manly. He is a New South Welshman.

chileman

Coach
XXXX Cap said:
Definitely. But I reckon Queensland Cup is his right level.
Have to agree, Squasher is a real workhorse and really tried while he was at Manly but just didn't have the class and ability to make it in the NRL....had a chat with Squasher after the Manly/Souths trial at Wynnum at the beginning of the season and of course he was hopeful to make a return to Manly but he said he really wanted to concentrate on the task at hand, being the best he could be at Wynnum in the QLD Cup.....just don't get into a fight with the big fella (not that he would, he's not a dummy) he's an ex boxer and his fists are lethat weapons!

mickyj

Bench
Grant tries hard but is to slow for todays NRL game.

If this is the best Newdcastle are looking to sign then they are in big trouble for next season.

Latest posts