What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

graphic of the eels logo

innsaneink

Referee
Hollywood Jesus said:
Nope it represents the hallowed grass of the north hill :) and thus it should always be there.

No matter what people's opinions, it was part of the logo when we started our run to glory in the late 70s and 80s, and thus has a very important, if often overlooked, place on the logo.

The fact that it has returned is also another indication that some tradition is being brought back to the Club. I get the feeling the jersey might be a bit more traditional than the last, and hopefully we can all get that confirmed next Tuesday :)

Excuse me ignorance but I'm assuming the Eels are in for a new jumper change for the next few years?
How traditional are you talkin H J?
Thornett traditional???.....or Sterlo-Kenny_Cronin traditional???
I hope for Eels fans sake if theyre gettin a new jumper...if they're using the colours thats in the logo then lets hope its predominantly blue.
Not a very nice gold IMO.

Misty Bee

First Grade
The Eels started their run in 1975, and for the first few years their logowasa indigenous Australian speafishing

HJ, maybe you mean BLACk is traditional, seeing as though Parra used it for their first 30 years of existance!

BD5733

Juniors
HJ, wherabouts are they having the unveiling next Tuesday?

I've got the day off and it would be good to go to if its open to the public.

Latest posts