What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Britain and Ireland Team

Big Mick

Referee
HERE YE HERE YE!

1978964397_864791e391.jpg

Who wants in to play for the Ole Country

Pistol

Coach
Sinne Fianna Fáil, atá faoi gheall ag Éirinn, Buíon dár slua thar toinn do ráinig chughainn, Faoi mhóid bheith saor Seantír ár sinsear feasta, Ní fhágfar faoin tíorán ná faoin tráill. Anocht a théam sa bhearna baoil, Le gean ar Ghaeil, chun báis nó saoil, Le gunna scréach faoi lámhach na bpiléar, Seo libh canaig amhrán na bhFiann

Big Mick

Referee
Ok guys,

I'm going to be needing some help here.

I want a competitive squad for this thing so i'm going to target a few people in particular.

CWbush, Dave Q, anyone else I should target?

bartman

Immortal
Yeah, sorry guys. Bit too much on at the moment for me... finishing up in a job this week, trying to sort out a new one, spending a week away next week etc.

And having returned from UK to Australia last year, I had a run for the F7s Aussies earlier this season... so I'm now a representative eligibility nightmare :lol:

Pistol

Coach
ok gents

time to pull the lead out

lets get together, play poker, drink beer, drink beer, play poker

have a great bonding session

hey thats our topic :crazy:

poker.jpg

Last edited:

Big Mick

Referee
Unfortunately I fear the GB&I team wont get off the ground.

At the moment its just myself and Broncoman with everyone that i've Pmed saying they don't have time at the present moment.

I think we may have to forfeit this game and hope to find another player to give the final game at least a shake.

Pistol

Coach
Unfortunately I fear the GB&I team wont get off the ground.

At the moment its just myself and Broncoman with everyone that i've Pmed saying they don't have time at the present moment.

I think we may have to forfeit this game and hope to find another player to give the final game at least a shake.

My hand goes up Mick. I'll help you out

broncoman

Juniors
3 should be enough then yes?
I plan on doing my article tomorrow, not sure how I'm approaching the topic at this stage though.

broncoman

Juniors
Can we get the team posted today? I'd like to get mine up before this evening as I don't think I'll be online over the weekend until Sunday night.

broncoman

Juniors
Any chance of getting a team in? Have had my article done for a few days and the deadline is just over 2 hours away.

Latest posts