What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Day

parrachilean31

Juniors
Hello all Parra Fans

Who enjoyed sunday , i thought the game and the crowd were good unfortunately no sell out next time . Stayed back to watch the kids on the field i thought that was so good watching kids playing were the heroes play. Overall 9/10 for the whole day

Lets go Parra ....!!!! Did anyone else enjoy the day.

Worst day ever. They wouldn't accept the fact that I should be allowed on the field because my mental age is U12.

Damn my ridiculously handsome beard!

Parra Guru

Coach

I just think it's always great for Brian Smith coached sides to flog Parramatta. I live for those games.

Eels Dude

Coach
Of course it was a great day.

Parrachilean, why do you feel it necessary to start a new thread every time you want to say something?

What was the cutoff for kids ages? The Panthers let everyone run onto the field when we played them the other week.

SDM

First Grade
Chilean, why dont you just ask these stupid questions to your mates in the press box?

Parra Guru

Coach
The best part of the day was that Brian was proven right that Feleti Mateo isn't of First Grade standard. He is so crap he didn't even play.

Latest posts