What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Great Photos of Axemen game in this story

spinnerhowland

Juniors
I have used some of the last game photos on the story to see if we can attract a record crowd for this weekends play off game - more to let you all see that our claims of the almost 2500 fans we had at the most recent regular season home games are legit - slowly but surely we are getting their
www.jaxaxe.com
JACKSONVILLE - ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE?
AS THE AXEMEN TRY TO CREATE HISTORY THIS SATURDAY AND SECURE THEIR THIRD CONSECUTIVE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP APPEARANCE? WITH $5 ENTRY AND $1 BUD LIGHTS ALL GAME, DO YOU HAVE A REASON TO NOT SEE THIS LIVE?

LineBall

Juniors
Great to see. Always interested in what's going on in the States. Keep up the good work, slowly but surely people will realise what a great game we have.

I have used some of the last game photos on the story to see if we can attract a record crowd for this weekends play off game - more to let you all see that our claims of the almost 2500 fans we had at the most recent regular season home games are legit - slowly but surely we are getting their
www.jaxaxe.com
JACKSONVILLE - ARE YOU GOING TO BE THERE?
AS THE AXEMEN TRY TO CREATE HISTORY THIS SATURDAY AND SECURE THEIR THIRD CONSECUTIVE NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP APPEARANCE? WITH $5 ENTRY AND $1 BUD LIGHTS ALL GAME, DO YOU HAVE A REASON TO NOT SEE THIS LIVE?

No BS their crowds are getting bigger and bigger.. like the Fan Base of the USARL (and the T-shirt sales of the Rebellion -- Check out our new fitted hats) sorry spinner have to plug the "best looking logo" hahaha

billy2

Juniors
It's great to get a look at the crowd in Jacksonville.
If every team could get crowds like that the game would go ahead rapidly.

It's great to get a look at the crowd in Jacksonville.
If every team could get crowds like that the game would go ahead rapidly.

Each Team is doing their best. The RIR v. New Haven (our last home game) we had 319 offical crowd... however we only post persons at the gate until halftime after that we dont charge. so id guess we had 350

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Omg, not another one.

Look derp, click on the bloody link and scroll down the page and the Troof might just slap you in the face.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
Where are the other 2000 people!!!!!

I need more proof,
cause I speaks the troof!

Start counting :roll:

july2011vFight4.jpg

july2011vFight5.jpg

july2011vFight3.jpg

No need to get so defensive! I was just pointing out the age old rugbyy league crowd inflation! I am sure all teams do it, though a five hundred percent mark up is ballsy! Ps I did count it as I have nothing better to do!
I may be aloof
But I speaks the truth!

deluded pom?

Coach
No need to get so defensive! I was just pointing out the age old rugbyy league crowd inflation! I am sure all teams do it, though a five hundred percent mark up is ballsy! Ps I did count it as I have nothing better to do!
I may be aloof
But I speaks the truth!

I think you spelt union wrongly there.

ParraEelsNRL

Referee
I may be aloof
But I speaks the truth!

You mean like this troll?

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport2/hi/rugby_union/7946016.stm

http://www.faniq.com/blog/Nottingha...-Fans-To-Add-To-Stadium-Atmosphere-Blog-20671

http://www.socialyz.com/sport/rugby/fans-blown-up-at-rugby-club/attachment/blow-up-supporters/

_45570890_ml466.jpg

AAAAAsMhOmYAAAAAADvpxQ.jpg

Deeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeerp :lol::lol::lol:

Parra Eels

Can you count? Because what slapped me in the face was around 400 people. As we can probably agree that was the majority - so being 500 at best. A decent crowd. But why would one ruin credibilty by saying its over 2000.

Forget trolls and union and be honest. I dare anyone to find more than 400 people in that picture.

The photos are the proof,
and I speaks the troof