What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Defensive Display of all time? *spoilers*

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Brisbane just won a game of football with the whole world stacked against them. 60% possession at fulltime, lost the penalty count by 3 and 11 line drop outs. That's the stats that Melbourne had, and they lost by 2.

Just unreal.

_Johnsy

Referee
Brisbane just won a game of football with the whole world stacked against them. 60% possession at fulltime, lost the penalty count by 3 and 11 line drop outs. That's the stats that Melbourne had, and they lost by 2.

Just unreal.

Brilliant defensive effort no doubt.

Let's look at this without the bias. You were playing Melbourne who were bereft of attacking ideas (apart from gaining repeat sets) without Slater & Cronk.

The whole world stacked against them ?

:lol::lol::lol:

I Bleed Maroon

Referee
Suddenly Cronk and Slater are just average first graders eh?

They're injured. Even if they had played, they wouldn't have been 100%. What could Cronk and Slater have done in our defensive 20 that would've been the difference? Munster served Slaters purpose fine and Hampton...Well yeah, he is no Cronk.

mave

Coach
Roosters 4-Manly 0 semi final was a better defensive effort by both sides.

At least they were both defending quality attack.

some11

Referee
Gus says this kind of stuff every week.

The only time it matters is during finals.

Big Pete

Referee
It was a great performance.

Too bad people are going to be petty and tarnish it because of the OP.

Wizardman

First Grade
Roosters 4-Manly 0 semi final was a better defensive effort by both sides.

At least they were both defending quality attack.

That is the game that first came to my mind. Best defence I've ever seen. The QLD win against NSW in game one of 2005 is right up there too (QLD 2-0). NSW pounded them, just couldn't crack the line.

adamkungl

Immortal
Frothing up your lady parts over scraping past Melbournes reserve grade team

OP plz stick to crying about Origin

Latest posts