What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greatest Ever Raiders Fullback

Who is the Greatest Ever Raiders Fullback?

• Gary Belcher

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Brett Mullins

• Ken Nagas

• Clinton Schifcofske

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

thickos

First Grade
Yep a bench for sure, all players not in the starting 13 will get a repreive for the bench.

greeneyed, if you like you can be the author of all these threads. PM me when you want this one locked.

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
I believe Belcher to be No.1 No.1. I rank Mullins and Choc vey close, Choc is unlucky he falls under the radar because he is playing for a less successful Raiders side. Not my radar but in general he does

edabomb

First Grade
Plus Schifs good days are nothing like Mullins were. Hes definately more consistent than Mullins, but I'd take Mullins anyday!!!!!!

Freddo

Juniors
the thnig with all 3 is that there all different styles of players. like in defence there all pretty safe at the back but in attack there all different. mullins scored tries from anywhere in his prime he was blessed with speed to burn. belchar was good from within the 30ms of the line and choc is good in broken field.

you forgot mick adolus off the list too

Chippo Raiders

Juniors
Freddo said:
the thnig with all 3 is that there all different styles of players. like in defence there all pretty safe at the back but in attack there all different. mullins scored tries from anywhere in his prime he was blessed with speed to burn. belchar was good from within the 30ms of the line and choc is good in broken field.

you forgot mick adolus off the list too

Schif has the superior kicking game too

Prodigiousman

Juniors
mmmmmmm.... Belcher had a handy kick on him... i do recall a kicking duel he had one year in Origin... to be honest he had it over Schif in that department too.

Kris_man

Bench
one thing abut Mullins: i don't think i've seen anyone, ever, as good as him under the high ball. an absolute freakazoid.

Raider Azz

Bench
Kris_man said:
one thing abut Mullins: i don't think i've seen anyone, ever, as good as him under the high ball. an absolute freakazoid.
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: X 100 000 000
You're kidding, right? Mullins was TERRIBLE under the high ball. Especially in his last few years for us.

Kris_man

Bench
Raider_Azz said:
Kris_man said:
You're kidding, right? Mullins was TERRIBLE under the high ball. Especially in his last few years for us.
#-o #-o #-o i'll wait for further opinion on this matter, i still think he was awesome, the best (under the high ball).

Raider Azz

Bench
In fact, that was the big difference I thought between Mullins and Shif. When Shif first came to the Raiders I no longer closed my eyes whenever a bomb was put up.

But yeah, we'll wait for further opinion on this one.

Greenblooded

Juniors
Kris_man said:
Raider_Azz said:
Kris_man said:
#-o #-o #-o i'll wait for further opinion on this matter, i still think he was awesome, the best (under the high ball).

Sorry Kris I'm with Azz on this one 8)

ball boy

Bench
maybe people just think he is good under the high ball because of the try he scored against the bulldogs in 94

Tidus_Raider

Bench
In attack he was great under the high ball, outleaping the oppsoing fullback. In defence he wasnt bad but wasn't perfect either. Schif in 2003 was better under the high ball (apart from the one he dropped against the roosters :( )

greeneyed

First Grade
Belcher was incredibly safe under the high ball. He was a good defender. He ate up the metres and made lots of breaks on kick returns. Mullins was probably faster, but not more talented all around, not even close.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts