What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greece v Italy DVD

Razor

Coach
Is anybody else buying the video or DVD of the match between Greece & Italy?

The video is $29 + $9 p/h

Doesn't mention the DVD price. Might be the same. I've emailed and asked.

I think they are making a hefty profit on the postage. Of course they couldn't offer the cost that other retailers do because they won't post enough to get the discount, but a regular person can post (with protective packaging) a DVD for $3.20 or video for $4.20.

carlnz

Bench
I think everyone one should buy one to help support the game, at least this way you are getting a footy DVD which there arent much of around!!

Razor

Coach
roopy said:
Where can you get it razor?

Send a money order for $25 made out to "Hrvatski Narodni Radio"

to

Hrvatski Narodni Radio & AMC TV
PO Box 352
Casula
NSW 2170

You can phone them on (02) 97072430 if you want to arrange to pick it up. Probably best to phone them first, as they might not be producing any more stock.

singaporeXIII

Juniors
The contact I have for purchasing this tape is:

PO Box 394
Coogee
NSW, 2034

Phone: 0410196344 or (02)96649381
email: amctv@optusnet.com.au

Send a cheque or money order for $29 plus $9 postage and handling (payable to AMCTV). Also available on DVD by request, so I think you have to get in contact with them first. Don't know the price of the DVD.

Razor

Coach
singaporeXIII said:
Send a cheque or money order for $29 plus $9 postage and handling (payable to AMCTV). Also available on DVD by request, so I think you have to get in contact with them first. Don't know the price of the DVD.

That's the VHS version.

I enquired and was told $34 for the DVD including postage, but when I sent the money order the money order was sent back with the DVD asking me to cancel it and make it out for $25.