What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green For Paris

Go Nulla

Bench
Most astute supporters know that we will regret it if Paris plays in the centres in the finals. So I will throw up an option .... Blake Green. He couldn't be any worse than Paris. Your thoughts ?

Sam Shark

Juniors
This is gonna hurt.................. but I thought Simmons should stay at fullback after last night and maybe Kearney should be used elsewhere. There. I said it...now shoot me down!

Quigs

Immortal
This is gonna hurt.................. but I thought Simmons should stay at fullback after last night and maybe Kearney should be used elsewhere. There. I said it...now shoot me down!

Do you want a blindfold... or do you wish to see the puff of smoke from the firing squad.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

spider

Coach
lol

i'll bet quigs wasn't even on line when sam posted, but he sensed a disturbance in the force

Quigs

Immortal
I was enthralled in the synchronised swimming.

That would have to be the greatest ever team sporting event.

And f**k me dead if it wasn't on 7 and S Bee ah S at the same time. How synchronised was that.

Cheers
Declared Idiot #88
Quigs

troy

Juniors
The bloke is hard to stop close to the line thats for sure and he seems a lot more comfortable out there. I like the make up of last nights team just with ANYBODY in place of Simmons!

Frenzy.

Post Whore
If we HAD to experiment at right centre my pick would be Mitch Brown. He's not been in great form but he does run hard, runs into gaps (he's been the ONLY fullback to run the right lines in the set plays all year) he can tackle and he's a right side player.

He's also got a ticker. Simmo must run on Duracell because no human can run without a heart.

Inferno

Coach
Ando to stay in the centres and Simmo and Misi fighting it out for that last wing spot.

Millington, Bird and Gallen backrow, Green on the bench for Millington and to give De Gois a spell. Seu Seu can cya cya out of here.

coolumsharkie

Referee
I guarantee that there will be bugger all experimentation this close to finals time.

It's just too late in the day, perhaps a few minor adjustments in the next two games.

Maybe.