What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green V. Mundine

Twizzle

Administrator
Staff member
Will happen.

Just announced on channel news 7 a few minutes ago.

it will be scheduled for either Sydney or Melbourne for early next year.

I hope Green sits the man right on his arse.

Mong

Post Whore
"Green ain't no machine, he's gonna get beat by Mundine. I'm the best, forget the rest. I tell ya now it's gonna be no contest."

Ahh, you got to love him....

Slappy

Juniors
Personally I hope the man beats the sh*t out of this moron Green.
Green is deadset one of the dumbest bastards on the planet, even for a boxer!

Go Mundine !!!!

carcharias

Immortal
They both missed the boat.

It should of been fought before they both got done like dinners.
Now it's just two almost beens against each other.

HevyDevy

Coach
Has beens?

Mate, Mundine lost to the second best super middleweight in the world and Green would have been world champion had the Nazis not rorted him against Beyer. Mundine made the mistake of one bad fight against Siaca which I have no doubt if he ahd again he would win by KO.

Personally I'm looking forward to what will be a very interesting contrast of styles - provided Mundine is aggressive I think he'll be too quick

Matt23

Staff member
Green's too good a boxer for Mundine...I expect Mundine to pull out through "injury"

Raider_69

Post Whore
Green is too techniquelly sound IMO, he knows how to set his opponet up and has the power to finish the job, mundine doenst have the jaw to stand up to Greens power. Green will win via KO before the 7th round

Mong

Post Whore
Raider_69 said:
Green is too techniquelly sound IMO, he knows how to set his opponet up and has the power to finish the job, mundine doenst have the jaw to stand up to Greens power. Green will win via KO before the 7th round

Eerr Raider, Mundine went 12 with Kessler.. Are you suggesting Green hits much harder then Kessler?

Mundines speed will be much more effective then Greens power which will ultimately nulify it.. Be a points decision but a victory to Mundine.

aussies1st

Staff member
canberra_raiders2k2 said:
I'm going for the Man, lol i know alot of people hate his arrogance but i find it funny as hell lol.

Hes the most cocky guy I have ever seen. He cooled it down a bit when he lost the title fight.

Breadman

Juniors
Mundine to dominate Green with his hand speed for the first 6 rounds and then get a little too cocky and get laid out with a right.

Latest posts