What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Green V Tarver

Ram Man

Juniors
If you are talking about Australian Boxing, or Boxing full stop, than yes it is a joke....the grim reaper is knocking on boxing's front door with pathetic money grabbing stunts like this and the Pacquiao vs. Mosley fight

Satsok

Juniors
I would probably either get it at home, or go to a pub and watch it. If there is an aussie fighting a decent named fighter, i'll watch. Better than the sh!te mundine fights.

Mong

Post Whore
He has a name but could you call him decent these days??

Has hardly been active either.

There arebetter Aussie fighters and fights to spend cash to watch.

Simo

First Grade
This is going to be a huge fight, im predicting Green via split decision

I wouldnt say huge but Tarver has enough of a name to get a few to the pub.

Ill watch it there, wouldnt pay for it.

Im expecting a reasonably lack luster fight unless someone gets tagged ala RJJ Green.

Im also warning anyone here who has not experienced it, if Green wins, do NOT, I repeat DO NOT stay around and watch has post fight speech. He thinks it is important to name every person he has ever known and just waffles the most boring spew worthy crap you can think of. Save yourself, you have been warned!

shiznit

Coach
its free on Maori TV at 9pm tonight... for any kiwis...

Shane Cameron is on the undecard i think...

bluesbreaker

Bench
i think tarver was a $4 underdog. Spewing I didn't jump on him. There has been a proverbial shitload of upset of late!

AusKnightRKO

First Grade
yea if you listen to foxsports, but if you listen to boxing annalyst's it would be a even money match, and in the end the more talented fighter won.

Tarver was $41 for round nine

Latest posts