What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

GREENDAY / SIMPLE PLAN

carlnz

Bench
Just got back from the NZ concert...f**kEN OUTSTANDING!!

The best concert I have ever seen...way better than Big Day out....

You all have to see it trust me...Billy Joe will shock you...

An41

Juniors
simple plan outstanding!? they f**ken suck, green day are still good but i rather them back in the nimrod days.

DID YOU CRY BECAUSE HE COULDNT BE PERFECT OR CAUSE HE WAS KICKED AND PUSHED AROUND, NOW YOU KNOW HIS LIFE?

Im going to cry myself to sleep tonight. :(

LESStar58

Referee
I will see them on Thrusday...I will be in the front row heckling simple plan! :twisted:

carlnz

Bench
Dani said:
do you remember the green day set list?

Yeah man, they play nearly all of the American Idiot songs plus some of there classic songs plus more which you will find out!!

It was 30 times better than the last time they were here 9 years ago....

Steve Starlin

Juniors
that would be a shit concert. roc tha block woulda been mad but they were without fabolous which would have been a good performer.
ja n chingy were mad i heard but 112 got the ladies vote. nitty was there lol inplace of fab and kase replaced mario winans.

An41

Juniors
Steve Starlin said:
that would be a sh*t concert. roc tha block woulda been mad but they were without fabolous which would have been a good performer.
ja n chingy were mad i heard but 112 got the ladies vote. nitty was there lol inplace of fab and kase replaced mario winans.

ummmmmmmmmmmmm yer ok

LESStar58

Referee
Steve Starlin said:
that would be a sh*t concert. roc tha block woulda been mad

don't you mean "roc tha cock"? thats what most of those pretty mainstream "r&b" guys do! :lol:

LESStar58

Referee
carlnz said:
Dani said:
do you remember the green day set list?

Yeah man, they play nearly all of the American Idiot songs plus some of there classic songs plus more which you will find out!!

It was 30 times better than the last time they were here 9 years ago....

they had better at best play, Brat, Stuck With Me and The Grouch! Thats my wishlist!

An41

Juniors
Steve Starlin said:
An41 said:
DID YOU CRY BECAUSE HE COULDNT BE PERFECT OR CAUSE HE WAS KICKED AND PUSHED AROUND, NOW YOU KNOW HIS LIFE?

Im going to cry myself to sleep tonight. :(

ummmmmmmmmmmm yer ok

you clusterf**k roc the block has no relevance to this thread. Be gone young padawan

Feez_Giggles

Bench
I went to the Brissy concert on monday night and it was soooooo awesome!!!! Best concert I have ever been too!!! I'm not a huge Simple Plan fan but they went off and Green Day, well I have been obsessed with them for like 8 yrs so I was in heaven. They put on a great show, Billie is so charasmatic. He let some guy from the mosh pit keep his guitar when he got three moshers up to play their insturments for part of boulevard or broken dreams, it was so aweomse. they played the singles that have been realeased off american idiot as well as jesus of suburbia and another one. they played basket case, when i come around, king for a day, ummmmmm, minority, longview ummmm what else. they broke into 'you make me wanna shout' and that went off. and they did we are the champions then billie did time of your life, it was so awesome!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

CC_Eagle

First Grade
Was pretty good tonight.

Kill Simple Plan, please...They are the biggest embarassment of a band I've ever seen. Despite it being Green Day, I've never felt more uncomfotable in an audience ever. I bet if you told Bille Joe,Mike and Tre 7 years ago that they would be playing for shrieking 13 year olds they would have given up there.

Setlist...hmmm let me try and remember. Was a good mix of old & new, just enough AI songs. One more and I would have gotten pissed off

AI
Jesus Of Suburbia
Holiday
We Are The Waiting
St Jimmy
Minority
Longview
Hitchin A Ride
Basketcase
Brainstew
Jaded (omg...I creamed)
Knowledge *crowd participation thing* (from 1039 Smoothed Out Slappy Hours one of their first few released. They wrote it when they were known as "Operation Ivy")
King For A Day
She

Boulevard Of Broken Dreams
When I Come Around
We Are The Champions
Good Riddance

Would have been better if they played more Insomniac/Dookie/Nimrod material but f**k, they played Jaded and Knowledge, I would have been happy if I had of paid $68 just to see those two. :D

After this gig I truly do realise why 18+ concerts are the best

NPK

Bench
Green day have class, but Simple Plan, just like Good Charlotte are just terrible tryhard punk wannabes.

Feez_Giggles

Bench
that set list sounds the same as ours pretty much CC, except we got 'you make me wanna shout' it was so awesome

Nuffs

Bench
they played "you make me wanna shout" too, last night

i loved greenday. it was awesome. i thought it was a great mix of new and old. heavy(ish) and slow

and i'm gunna get smashed for this...BUT...i actually thought simple plan were alright live. i wouldn't pay money just to see them, but they were heaps better than i had planned for

and yeah, 18+ are heaps better. way too many tennyboppers for my liking. especially when they're jumping all around me with their parents 5 seats up

Latest posts