What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the dragons no.1 fan

BIG SHANE

Juniors
Hey guys and girls,

Well i thought i better post in here and introduce myself.

Im shane i live up on the gold coast and most of u would have seen me on the tv with the dragons tattoo on my arm.Im flyign down again on sat to go to the game and cant wait.

Now for the life of me im not sure hy the army is sitting up in 119-2 on sat but im going to get 10 front row seats tommorrow for the front row in section 106 or 107 or maybe 105 hopefully.

cant wait for the game and will be on the first flight from the gold coast sat morning after i finish work friday night/sat morning.

Anyway hopefully get some feedback and let me know where u all plan on sitting on sat.

cheers shane

2 MORE WINS , 2 MORE WINS,2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

Nugby

Juniors
G'day mate, every time my mum sees you on TV she hassles me because I was going to get a similar tattoo in the off-season and still haven't gotten it. Still, it is a beauty. I'll be sure to look out for it at the game.

The Preacher

First Grade
BIG SHANE said:
Hey guys and girls,

Well i thought i better post in here and introduce myself.

Im shane i live up on the gold coast and most of u would have seen me on the tv with the dragons tattoo on my arm.Im flyign down again on sat to go to the game and cant wait.

2 MORE WINS , 2 MORE WINS,2 MORE WINS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:crazy:

You're a lucky man Shane, I have the emblem tattooed on the left cheek of my arse. It takes up most of the available area, and I'm not exactly a small bloke. I dont get to show it off much due to it's positioning but, I bet I'd get more air time than you if I did though !!!:D

BIG SHANE

Juniors
thank guy that i it.

maybe come and sit down with me in the front row this week then preacher and we can both get on tv with the tatts(just face ur are away from me when u flash it but)

Anyway boys and girls thanks for the welcome and im off to get my tickets

ill post some better pics up later of my tatt

cheers shane

BIG SHANE

Juniors
ps the poor many supporter next to me copped it all night too poor bastard probably wish he didnt sit there now! hahaha

BIG SHANE

Juniors
ps the poor many supporter next to me copped it all night too poor bastard probably wish he didnt sit there now! hahaha

ive had the tatt just over 2 yrs now too.

Steel Dragon

Bench
I wasnt planning on heading to the Melb game on the weekend - but a friend emailed and said she was orgainsing a heap of tix did I want in.
That was all the arm twisting i needed!!! Ill be there cheering home the Dragons.

I should be easy to spot - I'm tall dark and steelers!!!
(plus i have one red shoe one black shoe.)

_Johnsy

Referee
Welcome aboard Shane.

Are you leaving from goldie or brissy, and what time, I may well be on the connecting flight as I am coming down from Townsville.

Steel dragon, Shane & others, where are we heading for a beer after the game ?

petetheileet

First Grade
hahaha uv inspired me to get the emblem on my back if we win the title this year!!! great work shane, enjoy the trip down

Hutty1986

Immortal
petetheileet said:
hahaha uv inspired me to get the emblem on my back if we win the title this year!!! great work shane, enjoy the trip down

Top effort fellas

I'll definitely be getting a tatoo if we win the GF

Slackboy72

Coach
Dude,
I loved that tatt when I saw you. Great way to bleed for your team. Do you have a design I can use too? If we win it I'm scarring myself with "2006 Premiers"

BIG SHANE

Juniors
love the feed back guys

The tatt isnt for the faint hearted i sat in the chair for 4 hrs and then 2 weeks of scabbing up but its all worth it ive been going for the dragons since i was 5(IM NOW 34).My grandfather who used to live at allawah used to take me to the ground back in the old days we used to walk there as whe lived only 5 mins from OKI.

where is the skank she will have to come and sit with me in the front row on sa nigh i go a spare ticket.

I got 12 tickets today front row in section 105-1 20 m line cant wait got a few mates from woolongong coming watch teh big screen ppl we will appear on it for sure and the tatt will be the centre of attention

Im flying down frommthe gold coast on sat morning first flight arrive in syd at 830am i think what time are u flying down from townsville?

Latest posts