What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings from the dragons no.1 fan

Hutty1986

Immortal
Follow Me Up To Carlton said:
Well if you're the no.1 fan then that must make that skank who likes to write things on her underwear no.2.

Kirsten Dunst from The Virgin Suicides?

_Johnsy

Referee
Shane

I will try and get a ticket near you guys, as I am buying this morning. The only flight I can get is at 1130, arrive in syd 1500. Straight to the hotel then on to the game and then leave at 8am on sunday morning.

R we all meeting for a beer after game.

BIG SHANE

Juniors
kool im leaving to head back to the coast on sunday morning too so im hanging at the leagues club again all night till i can catch a taxi to the airport about 4am

_Johnsy

Referee
I am staying down the road, I am heading to the club before the game, I should be there about 4-4:30'ish. I am catching a $20 return bus from the club at 6pm. Then and my flight heads back at about 8am. I'll pm you my mobile so we can catch up for a quiet one or two.

I ended up with this ticket-
Gate K Aisle 129 Row 4 Seat 7

I AM PUMPED !!!!

Latest posts