What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greetings

karuah6

Juniors
If you have witnessed the 11 in a row.

I'm 72, seen the lot & I am a very proud Dragon, even though we are going shit so far this year. I am still worried about OT as we are starting to agree. Looking forward to next year but hope we can win a few more games this year to get the happiness going. Keep faith, we will get a lot better. I hope:D:D:D

R&WTILLIDIE

First Grade
Gee there are some old farts on here,oh hang on i'm in my fifties.
Gee there are some top people on here,welcome ruthless.

It's good to see so many old folks using computers. I never knew nursing homes taught computer skills. Well done guys

David007

Juniors
I'm 72, seen the lot & I am a very proud Dragon, even though we are going shit so far this year. I am still worried about OT as we are starting to agree. Looking forward to next year but hope we can win a few more games this year to get the happiness going. Keep faith, we will get a lot better. I hope:D:D:D

Hello Karuah6, You'd have some tales to tell then of some Dragon highs. Happy to read what you can share, take the mind off the dismal state of this season. Do you recall a worse season? Will heed your advice and keep the faith - well try to!

karuah6

Juniors
Hello Karuah6, You'd have some tales to tell then of some Dragon highs. Happy to read what you can share, take the mind off the dismal state of this season. Do you recall a worse season? Will heed your advice and keep the faith - well try to!
I remember playing Souths many years ago at the SCC when one of our players got poleaxed by Souths, think it was Ritchie Powell, & from that time on I have never seen such a team take a brutal but fair control of a game.
Saints replied by having Raper on one side of the scrums & Poppa Clay the other. Every time South tried to run the ball, either Raper or Clay would herd them back into our forward pack, which was , Provan, Rob Gouley, Kevin Ryan, Walsh, Rasmussen, Huddard, just to name a few. Every Souths player was pushed back by about 10 metres & after a while no Souths player wanted to run the ball but pass it to someone else so as they did not want to get punished by the Dragons pack.
Understandly this was under the old rules, but what a display.

Then our backs of King, Lumsdane,Gasnier, Riley, Poppa Clay, Raper & Billy Smith would cut loose.
It was a great feeling to be a Dragons supporter & it still is. So have faith Dragon supporters we will get back on top again as it is not in the clubs DNA to languish near the bottom of the ladder &you can see what they are trying to improve for next year.

FundyDragon

Bench

whats the meaning behind your user name karuah?

Latest posts