What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Bird charged with violent attack

If charges are dropped against Bird, should he return immediately?

• Yes

Votes: 85 50.9%
  • No

Votes: 77 46.1%
  • I don't know/maybe/depends, ie. I'm too weak to have an opinion

Votes: 5 3.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Surely

Post Whore
Nice in theory, but they didnt stop.

And you shouldnt be beating up or blaming the victim.

Surely, you should be telling them not to stalk and bully people.

Its a pity that some of our mods look at these situations in this way.

This is becoming very days of our lives stuff.

dannyboy

Juniors
... And they shouldnt think they can hide behind the web because I have the knowledge and resources to find out who they are, where they live and what they do.

Perhaps you have a point that Admin should do something if you have made valid complaints to them but seriously Dave, you go on about some internet heroes cyber stalking...this is a little more menacing and scary IMO.

Just grow up and ignore them - its not as if they impact your REAL life.

millersnose

Post Whore
And they shouldnt think they can hide behind the web because I have the knowledge and resources to find out who they are, where they live and what they do.

are you suggesting LU does not provide adequate protection to their members anominity?

millersnose

Post Whore
come on daveq

are you saying that LU administrators would sell you the private details of their members?

how would you get this information from LU?

Dave Q

Coach
No Surely, you hear about people bullying people on-line and your initial and first response is to abuse the victim, then when you are called to account, you try to casually laugh it off.

Thats extremely poor form, exactly the type of attitude that turns people away from forums.

It seems that the sharks mods needs training on how to deal with people.

millersnose

Post Whore
come on dave

you made this claim an vieled threat

"And they shouldnt think they can hide behind the web because I have the knowledge and resources to find out who they are, where they live and what they do."

are you saying that the admin of LU will sell or in other ways pass on private information about their members to you?

or are you saying that LU does not have appropriate safety features to protect the identity of their members?

be a man and answer

Dave Q

Coach
come on dave

you made this claim an vieled threat

"And they shouldnt think they can hide behind the web because I have the knowledge and resources to find out who they are, where they live and what they do."

are you saying that the admin of LU will sell or in other ways pass on private information about their members to you?

or are you saying that LU does not have appropriate safety features to protect the identity of their members?
be a man and answer

You must be pretty close to being the most stupid person ever to be given a mod badge.

If you are serious ( which I doubt) the mere suggestion of corruption or illegality at their offices must be pretty offensive to LU.

Now why dont you post your "Dave Q breach of LU policy report" here where the public and I can read it....and where I can reply to it.

You think you are clever and tricky, but you are not, you are just another guy who wants to use the forum to be unkind. But in your case, you have a badge.

By the way boofhead, theres another retraction.

i am not taking sides in this, but I do have a question.

How come when redback gets his knickers ina knot and has a cry to the mods, it is suggested we lay off or just put him on ignore, but people keep responding to daveq and continue to upset him?

I may be wrong, but seems double standards in here sometimes

spider

Coach
Nose's latest act of on-line bastardry and manevolence was to call me a "gimp" without any provocation by me.
lol

Saab is not sharp, he is cyber stalking, on-line bullying, cowardly little prick who deserves a good.....................
a good what?

So I left my home forum and wandered around homeless on LU. And my friends at Souths LU want me to come home and I miss them, but it isnt safe there.
uh oh

And they shouldnt think they can hide behind the web because I have the knowledge and resources to find out who they are, where they live and what they do.
who is your daddy and what does he do?

Frenzy.

Post Whore
Dave, that psychiatric help you think Bird should get outside of gaol.

Go with him. You need it far more.

I've never seen much classic symptomology, straight out of the DSM IV, in the one person.

I can see your real need though Dave. If I address it will you leave here - forever?

Surely

Post Whore
No Surely, you hear about people bullying people on-line and your initial and first response is to abuse the victim, then when you are called to account, you try to casually laugh it off.

Thats extremely poor form, exactly the type of attitude that turns people away from forums.

It seems that the sharks mods needs training on how to deal with people.

I'm not here to deal with people, i am here as a forum user. If things get over the top then i will moderate.

So far its all pretty tame, you are being a sook.

Surely

Post Whore
i am not taking sides in this, but I do have a question.

How come when redback gets his knickers ina knot and has a cry to the mods, it is suggested we lay off or just put him on ignore, but people keep responding to daveq and continue to upset him?

I may be wrong, but seems double standards in here sometimes

I dont recall people being asked to lay off redback, but if his posts annoy you put him on ignore. Dave was offered the same advice with regard to his stalkers.

Dave Q

Coach
I'm not here to deal with people, i am here as a forum user. If things get over the top then i will moderate.

So far its all pretty tame, you are being a sook.

Do you support rapists as well?

Back-slapping, mate-smoking, victim-hating redneck.

You shouldnt be anywhere near a position of authority, because you have a bad attitude to people.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Dave, that psychiatric help you think Bird should get outside of gaol.

Go with him. You need it far more.

I've never seen much classic symptomology, straight out of the DSM IV, in the one person.

I can see your real need though Dave. If I address it will you leave here - forever?

Look who has turned up...one of the genius stalking scum.

You are easily the biggest coward on LU, makes sense.

Dave Q

Coach
I dont recall people being asked to lay off redback, but if his posts annoy you put him on ignore. Dave was offered the same advice with regard to his stalkers.

Advice that didnt work, so dont bother. Surely wouldnt know anything anyway, he thinks victims should be bashed up more.
Thats the sort of low-thinking bloke he is.

The stalking geniuss still carry on like the human maggots they are.

Ask that carcass-chomping Frenzy all about it.

He uses LU to abuse people as well.

Last edited:

adamkungl

Immortal
Do you support rapists as well?

Back-slapping, mate-smoking, victim-hating redneck.

You shouldnt be anywhere near a position of authority, because you have a bad attitude to people.

are you trying to claim rape is equivalent to forum trolling?

roboshark

Coach
Advice that didnt work, so dont bother. Surely wouldnt know anything anyway, he thinks victims should be bashed up more.
Thats the sort of low-thinking bloke he is.

The stalking geniuss still carry on like the human maggots they are.

Ask that carcass-chomping Frenzy all about it.

He uses LU to abuse people as well.

Ooh dave harsh

Dave Q

Coach
are you trying to claim rape is equivalent to forum trolling?

I put it in the form of a question Adam.

When he blames and derides victims, Surely is supporting the perpetrators.

Rape and stalking (not trolling) are bad acts.

Both shouldnt be tolerated.

Mods like Surely shouldnt be making excuses and laughing it off.

They should be out there helping people.

Last edited:

Dave Q

Coach
Ooh dave harsh

I havent even got warmed up.

The shire mates club can gang up on me, but I dont care.

Frenzy is a small-minded ignorant bully, Surely is an apologist for bullies. Surely has to lift his ethical standards, because they seem to be in the gutter right now.

Low thinking selfish bastards so f**k them both.

No-one should tolerate the hatred and bullsh*t these guys are dishing out and supporting.

They simply have no place in polite on-line society.

People go on-line to be entertained and/or get their views across.

These boneheads equate that to being target practice for their hatred and ill-will.

People shouldnt have to put up with that. Im not going to, no fugging way and if I get booted off forever, for making a stand, ffs, so be it.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts