What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis: 18 mths good behaviour bond for mid range DUI, speeding offences

Canard

Immortal
If only he still played for the storm, this would be a $50 fine, no weeks missed and promoted to chairman of the ARLC.

That joke would play better, if it wasn't from the kings of the cover up LOL@Souffs

After just getting announced as the Australian captain he decides to pull this shit - in all honesty you have to wonder just how much the title of captain even means to him, sfa if you ask me.

Pedge1971

First Grade
Kangaroos captain career even shorter than Mals political career.

Speaking of which Mals action in the next few days will be interesting given his big talk about putting respect and pride back into the jersey. I have a bad feeling Mal will push for him to keep the role and play. Hope I am wrong...

veggiepatch1959

First Grade
Got from Dubbo to Lithgow on a long weekend without being pulled over, with alot of the cops out there knowing knockout was on. Solid effort.
An old neighbour made it from Bathurst to Riverwood after the Hardie Ferodo only to get done pulling into our street.

Poor bugger.