What's new
The Front Row Forums

Register a free account today to become a member of the world's largest Rugby League discussion forum! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Greg Inglis: The next SBW or Benji?

Mal Meninga

Bench
If he keeps up his form he should make Origin. Last year QLD lacked someone of his calibre, with the size and speed to break the line and handle the big NSW outside backs. If he and Tonga can stay injury free and play some good footy, than QLD might be able to counter the Gasnier-Cooper combination.

Mal Meninga said:
If he keeps up his form he should make Origin. Last year QLD lacked someone of his calibre, with the size and speed to break the line and handle the big NSW outside backs. If he and Tonga can stay injury free and play some good footy, than QLD might be able to counter the Gasnier-Cooper combination.

Inglis and Bowmen would be better cause the way Bowman tackles hardley anyone can get pass him.
With Gasnier i'd put in Matt King with him then bring on Amos Roberts on the wing the bloke scores so many trys

FIREUPGAZ

Juniors
Mr Saab said:
he has the potential to be the best 3/4 of the last 10 yrs, but every player has potential.
Personally i am a big fan of his and i hope he just remains consistent

He will never come close to gaz or even cooper but apart from them sure:)

Pigskin

Juniors
if i had to choose one of the three

i'd pick Inglis in a micro-second

too many injuries for the other two, will be leeching the cap of their respective clubs for years to come

Oink !

Tommy Smith

Referee
Soliola will give him a lesson on Sunday. :D

If Inglis is Australia's next great hope at centre, then Sia is the same to NZ. I dont think anybody outside of the Roosters realises yet just how good Soliola is yet. I hope the Kiwis do because he'll be one of there centres for the next decade.

So in answer to your question, whether Inglis will take the League world by storm (no pun intended) the same way SBW and Marshall did i dont know, but one thing i do know is that with SBW (hopefully fit), Marshall and Sia, the Kiwis are well set into the future to be the no.1 test nation in the world.

He is neither SBW or Benji because he has not been involved in any booze related incidents yet !!!...:lol: :lol: ;-)

Sharkie™

Juniors
yeh inglas will be inglas thats the end of it...he is a very good player and does not need to emulate anyone.

Latest posts